PDA

View Full Version : Toronto Dancewear Centre

dani
01-30-2004, 02:16 PM
Hey all..

I was driving back from visiting a client today, when I spotted a sign "Toronto Dancewear Centre". It was impossible to resist the temptation so I parked and went in to look.

They have all the standard dance & skating paraphernalia in good variety of styles, colors and sizes. Paying full retail price for any purchase is against my religion, but I spotted a "$5" rack!!!

In the end I got four dance leotards in different colors: pink, lilac, bright green and neon yellow, for $5 each. I think they are a bargain, to be used as base/foundation of future costumes.

Also got some dance tights on special: Mondor suntan, light pink and dark pink. They start at $2.50 ea.

I have NO idea yet what I'll use them for (suggestions appreciated), but it seems a good idea to check that "sale" rack once every while.

Now I gotta learn to knit and make me some leg warmers...

The place is at 530 Wilson, between Bathurst and Dufferin.

Ah: I know this post is NOT directly related to Anime North, but it's the closest section I found, because the board has no regional sub-boards. If it should go in another place please let me know.

Dani

Enclosed: today's loot

Ryukka
01-30-2004, 06:02 PM
Hrrmm. I'm not to sure what you could use those colours for, but I'm sure theres something out there ^_^. Do you still have the address for the place? My mom and I have been looking for a dance store for a while as I need leotards for some costumes I have planned, and deadlines are comming up fast but I still have yet to find a good price on anything. I love the colours of your bodysuits =3 very bright and funky~!

dani
01-30-2004, 06:17 PM
Do you still have the address for the place?
"The place is at 530 Wilson, between Bathurst and Dufferin."

or check http://www.dancewearcentre.com/ for map and prices

I love the colours of your bodysuits =3 very bright and funky~!
he,he .... something will come up. Worst case I go as ballerina :)

Enjoy your shopping...

Dani

Ryukka
01-30-2004, 07:03 PM
^_^ Thanks a bunch, I'm sure you'll find something if you look hard enough =3 good luck with the search ^_^

Yuna-X2
01-30-2004, 09:11 PM
Lol, you could go as "80's workout" Yuna or something! Ack, the thought of that dresssphere is terrifying... Dirty Dancing atttacks and all.... oh gods.