PDA

View Full Version : Sailor Scout Comissions

ChaosFoxCostuming
05-30-2012, 12:17 AM
I love making sailor scout uniforms and I would really really love to make every single scout but I can't make them all for myself. So I am offering commissions on them or things that look similar to sailor scout uniforms. I've been cosplying for 5 years now and have acquired a lot of varied skills so I can make full uniforms, modify shoes, chokers, other accessories, style wigs etc. just ask. I've never missed a deadline and my costume's are always of great quality. I spend a lot of time trying to please my customer's and get the desired look that you want while staying within their budget range.

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t75/babyshadow101/6773459898_122b4cdca9_b.jpg

Link to my DA Gallery.
http://thecosplayfox.deviantart.com/

Here is a picture of my wonderful Eternal Sailor Saturn, I did not make pluto's costume. I make the bows and skirts in many different style's so it just depends on your taste and what your going for. I am also experienced with a wide variety of fabric.

Please fill out and provide the following information for a price quote
*deadline: (A date)
*ref images: (many as possible)
*list of costume parts you want to be made:
*budget:
*measurements: (please, please provide these are very important I'll need the basic's for now height bust waist and hips. )
*Fabric preference: (if you have no idea what kind of fabric you'd like I'd be more then happy to suggest fabric that is within your budget, also if you don't know but you have a desired look just tell me nothing shiny something soft, whatever your going for.)

Hope to do business with you soon.

The Cosplay Fox

kkroxas2011
05-30-2012, 12:29 AM
hi i was wondering can u do sora shoes? and how much?

ChaosFoxCostuming
05-30-2012, 12:54 AM
From kingdom hearts? No I haven't done those before so I wouldn't feel comfortable making those sorry about that.

kkroxas2011
05-30-2012, 01:11 AM
its okay :D thank you tho

DapperOwl
06-27-2012, 07:14 PM
Hello!
I commented on your DA about a commission (site finally let me make an account), I figured I would let you know since you might be on this more : )
(Unit-45)

ChaosFoxCostuming
07-03-2012, 05:09 AM
:) i actually do not check the forums as often as i check DA just for anyone else who reads this as the person above did comission me.

**~~ANC~~**
11-11-2012, 10:49 AM
PM'ed you.