View Full Version : GlitzieGeek Fashions now taking commisions!

05-30-2012, 09:22 AM
Hi everyone, my name is Lauren!

I have been a cosplayer for almost eight years now. I have been sewing for just as long, self taught in the craft. Now that I am planning to retire from cosplay, I would now like to maintain a personal side business making costumes and wigs for our lovely community. I have been making wigs and costumes for clients since 2010, and so far I really have enjoyed myself!

Lately I have been making Disney costumes for clients, as that has become very popular within recent years. Being a Disney cosplay Veteran, I am very picky and precise with how I make my costumes and wigs. :)

For more references of my work, visit my gallery!

Also, for some more showcasing photos of my made to order items, visit my Etsy store!

If anyone has any questions about costumes, you can PM me or email me at GlitzieGeek@gmail.com.

MY POLICY: I only accept Paypal as a form of payment. Sorry, personal checks, money orders or concealed cash I do not feel safe with. If your item is over $150, I am willing to make a payment installment plan with you. For MOST ITEMS (unless otherwise specified by me) Please allow me 6-9 weeks to complete your order. This is to ensure I give the best quality to you. No rush orders please. :)

Thank you for looking!! :)

Thank you for looking! <3

06-02-2012, 04:28 PM
Wow. Your work looks very professional. Would you do a superhero costume?

06-04-2012, 01:30 PM
Emailed! :)

06-10-2012, 04:15 PM
How much would you charge for a Rapunzel costume?

09-01-2012, 02:30 PM
Hey guys! I'm back open and ready to take more orders! Please email me at Glitziegeek@gmail.com for quotes and details!!