PDA

View Full Version : WTB:Yachiru or Haruko Wig

Lilithrose
05-31-2012, 07:40 PM
Hello, I have been looking for a short light to medium pink wig for a couple months now that I could hopefully use for two different cos plays. One cos play I need it for is Haruko from Fooly Cooly when I cos play as Nurse Haruko (Friends request XD),and the other is for Yachiru from Bleach which is Kenpachis 2nd. Any help would be loved,and I need the wig hopefully before Sac anime in August. Thank you for reading.

kkroxas2011
05-31-2012, 07:53 PM
Hello, I have been looking for a short light to medium pink wig for a couple months now that I could hopefully use for two different cos plays. One cos play I need it for is Haruko from Fooly Cooly when I cos play as Nurse Haruko (Friends request XD),and the other is for Yachiru from Bleach which is Kenpachis 2nd. Any help would be loved,and I need the wig hopefully before Sac anime in August. Thank you for reading.

i have the perfect wig for you i have two pink ones and im selling one of them here is it Yachiru (https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2137700018593.59545.1728920499&type=3)