PDA

View Full Version : Photoshoot?

SephirothXer0
01-31-2004, 06:34 PM
I just wanna throw an idea out on the table... maybe the CCR could have an official photoshoot somewhere? :D

Kilayi
01-31-2004, 11:19 PM
I wouldn't mind ^_^ I like photos XD

KawaiiEdea
02-01-2004, 03:14 PM
*clap* Official has a nice ring to it XDD I think it would be nice to have one at Duke Gardens when we go there again (we are going there again right? o.o)!

RHIshida
02-01-2004, 03:40 PM
I like the idea of an Official Photoshoot, but let's wait until after Katsucon and Animazement (When we all have our costumes finished! :3)

Kilayi
02-01-2004, 07:08 PM
Why don't we have it a AZ? It seems most (if not all) of us are going ^_^

KawaiiEdea
02-02-2004, 02:31 AM
I dunno..it might be a little hectic if we try it at AZ ^-^;

DDR Faery Spice
02-02-2004, 03:35 PM
not if you all come to the muffin party Chiki and I are hosting at AZ....we could have a bunch of us in character swimsuits! lol....By that, I mean some wacky thing that describes us....It's an idea!

SephirothXer0
02-02-2004, 06:00 PM
yeah having it at or after a con would work, since we should all have costumes done by then like Jazon Bladen said

Link Arroway
02-03-2004, 12:24 AM
well we could all get together for a photoshoot, but wouldnt that be the same as any get-together basically? :D we take photos, even if sometimes we do random other things.
but we should have a photoshoot at Animazement, not to be confused with other group photoshoopness, but a CCR group picture :D and Animazement, is local, so that should be it. :D I'd avoid afterwards since some people might want to wind down, leave, not wear costumes, sleep, sleep, have hangovers, or what not :D

SephirothXer0
02-03-2004, 03:18 PM
hear hear! all in agreement say AYE, all opposed say NAY

Kilayi
02-03-2004, 07:46 PM
AYE AYE Captian!!^_^
That would probably be the only time I can make it to a shoot (if we have it at AZ) since my stupid Spring Break was last week because of the snow ><;;

Farmboybob
02-03-2004, 09:27 PM
I'm all for having a photoshoot at AZ.

Lovelyangel_81
02-04-2004, 10:28 AM
That sounds good to me! When will we have the photoshoot? I suggest Saturday, but I don't know, if there any other Photoshoots going on. Besides, I believe Saturday would be better. On Friday, it tends to be a little hectic with everyone arriving and getting situate with their rooms. :)

KawaiiEdea
02-04-2004, 02:08 PM
Sure,why not. Yeah Saturday or maybe Sunday? I don't know when it would be best because I didn't stay that long last year.

RHIshida
02-05-2004, 12:03 AM
I think it'd be great to have the photoshoot on Saturday, but we need to schedule it so that we won't be overlapping the big photoshoots.

Dracos
02-05-2004, 10:38 PM
Yep.. A very good Idea indeed. I'd say.. Saturday @ 5:00 - 5:15 pm, that way we'll all have time to eat lunch.. Get pictures taken and stuff.. Prepare, and if we get caught, we'll have 15 minutes to get there! ^^; We could do it infront of the big Black Marble.. Foresty..thing.

Avanon
02-06-2004, 06:15 PM
AYE!!....but...might want to work on the times...uh....*rolls around in the hay*

Link Arroway
02-09-2004, 08:46 AM
I think it'd be great to have the photoshoot on Saturday, but we need to schedule it so that we won't be overlapping the big photoshoots.

This is something, that unlike normal CCR Events that can be scheduled closer. Since you'll go to AZ anyways, but yeah we should have it on Saturday probably. But for a time we should wait til closer to the Con when they have their preliminary schedule up and some of the photoshoots have started popping up.
If we are going to do it on Saturday which would probably be best for everyone, we might as well decide a time where most people can come. I know some of us will be busy after 5PM getting ready for the cosplay if they have it at 7pm like last year. Why not take pictures while eating lunch? :P anyways, does it matter >_>

and the lobby would probably be best, how about we meet on the side of the marble bordered garden island between it and the mini food place (not the resturant)

KawaiiEdea
02-09-2004, 11:32 AM
AZ is pretty far off after all...^^; And we are still gonna plan some more get-togethers before then...right :lost: ?

DDR Faery Spice
02-11-2004, 03:11 PM
If we're doing a photoshoot at AZ, I'd suggest:
a) right before the rave, which is usually right after cosplay--since I'm guessing most of us are either in or at the cosplay, we'll still be in costume, we'll have time to all get there if we're not, and there are no worries about other group shoots.
b) early Sunday morning, around 7, but I dunno if this one will work since some of us must check out early--not to mention those of us who may not be in the same hotel(i.e., me and Dracos, if he doesn't hurry the h3|| up and reserve the freakin' room>.<)

And we'd better have another get-together before AZ--I still haven't been to one!! I would've been able to get to this last one, but due to the scheduling not being certain until the last minute, then me being sickly and in the hospital half of Friday night, then I didn't.

evaneko
02-12-2004, 11:54 AM
This sounds like a good idea. I definatly agree that sat. will be best- but I would suggest around lunch-ish beause things tend to be much less hectic in the middle of the day than at night. I think we should meet at the big black planter thing- but we don't have to decide all that stuff until much closer to AZ.

DDR Faery Spice
02-14-2004, 02:55 PM
yeah....why are we making plans for this now, anyway? we should be planning more get-togethers!!

Inamichan
02-14-2004, 07:33 PM
O_O.....=_=....;_; I can't go. Again. AZ is the weekend of my HS graduation (which is kindasorta a little more important, sorry to say...)

Do y'all think it'd be possible to plan another photoshoot thing over the summer at a gardens or something somewhere? I wanna go to a CCR group event before I go to Maryland for school next fall. :(

SephirothXer0
02-14-2004, 09:28 PM
well I can't show up for the Gardens things, cause I'm in Charlotte (too far for a just a few hours), so maybe the get-togethers should be somewhere a little more convient for everyone... namely me ^_^

Inamichan
02-15-2004, 01:27 PM
lol, I have the same problem, in Winston-Salem...everything in this community seems to be in/near Raleigh, and it's too long a drive just for the afternoon. :\ Maybe we can find a decent midway point for some people to go.

quadrain61
02-15-2004, 07:30 PM
I got little time for almost anything. Well all have time. Everything doesn't have to tie in with AZ.

This whole photography makes me wanna scream since it reminds me that I have to get the Sony DSC-F828 Digital Camrea that I need to get before AZ.

Kilayi
02-16-2004, 10:14 AM
the distance thing is a problem for me too ><;; and since i would have to find someone to drive me... It can't be too far (meaning not near Raleigh)

DDR Faery Spice
02-24-2004, 03:01 PM
I know this has been suggested(and tried!) before, but how about one near Charlotte! Or even better, as a concession to all you Raleigh-dwelling people, somewhere in the middle? Lemme dig out my map and see if there are any places worth invading.

edit: um, wow. I just realized inami-chan just suggested that. oops. still, I'll check my map/guidebook for places worth seeing.

Kilayi
02-24-2004, 06:56 PM
you know the NC Zoo is in Asheboro *wink wink*
You guys like goofing off at the zoo? :D

quadrain61
02-24-2004, 08:40 PM
I goof off there every field trip we take there.

Avanon
02-25-2004, 04:13 AM
Yess.....Zooo.........^_^

Dracos
02-25-2004, 01:40 PM
You know, the Zoo actually sounds half fun o.O.. Just make sure it's not too hot. ..I kinda have a slight sun allergy problem >>; (I should cosplay as Chibi Vampire Hunter D, Lmao). And Kyle, you and Tiff don't have to worry about driving, because If I'm picking up Tiff (as I would anyways ^^) then there should be no problem picking you up I suppose. Anyways, with the recent details, I'm going to make a thread, with a poll about the next meeting.

SephirothXer0
02-25-2004, 05:02 PM
Dammit! Foiled again by Drakes! I was gonna cosplay D!! ;_; I didn't even tell you about that one, either!! Yeah the zoo sounds good I guess. It's okay man, I can get a ride ~_^

Dracos
02-25-2004, 05:06 PM
Bwahahaha! Believe it or not man, He was my first Anime Obsession ^^ I just never think I could pull that costume off. Although, I could get the horse easily *Muahaha!* But I think It might be futile, trying to ride a horse to the Sheraton Imperial Hotel from Rutherford County x_X Lol.

Link Arroway
02-25-2004, 09:39 PM
This sounds like a good idea. I definatly agree that sat. will be best- but I would suggest around lunch-ish beause things tend to be much less hectic in the middle of the day than at night. I think we should meet at the big black planter thing- but we don't have to decide all that stuff until much closer to AZ.

I agree, we should wait until May to organize this, so everyone be ready to pay attention then so we can get it done fast and organized once the other photoshoots organize so we can have it at a time best for everyone.
But for when we do organize it we should avoid certian times so that we can try to get everyone to be able to show up:
Friday and Sunday, people are getting in and some not until late and some people may only come for Saturday
After 3, or around there, many people have to get ready for the Masquerade and other things, and may be running around doing different things before it at this time, and as soon as thats over, as soon as 5pm some of those of us not in it are known to start getting in line for it.
Before 10am, depending on how friday night goes, or when people get in, how many of us will really be up this early? or done getting ready for the day?

I suggest we trail on when the Cosplay.com photoshoot is, so once it starts to disorganize and finish we all assemble at some pre-chosen place nearby and take our pictures, this way we save time :D

Dracos
02-26-2004, 03:51 AM
You've also got to take the RAVE in mind. Most of us are going to be up waaaaay past 12 =O! And if anyone here is like me, they like to sleep in a little after a hard night of pure raving :thumbsup: