PDA

View Full Version : Disgaea Group needed

cutelilzombie
01-31-2004, 09:01 PM
i posted this in the "Seeking" forum but got a small reply :/ I'm already done with Etna, so anyone who'd like to be Flonne, Laharl or Vyers... please please please lemme know. I will be able to help anyone with their costume's construction as i have waaaay too muych free time and love sewing & painting.

*edit* we could also use a few peg-leg penguins, DOOD. and there are more chara HERE: http://www.nippon1.co.jp/contents/game/disgaea/_charamake12.htm */edit*

~X_x d.a.

Cherry Boy
02-07-2004, 06:42 PM
OMG I'd love to costume as someone from Disgaea! Thats the best game ever and the characters are sweet. I'd make an excellent Vyers or Laharl. I'm busy getting a Gaara costume put together for our Naruto group but if your building the costumes I'd be more than willing to flaunt it off. I'm not currently a member of of Cosplay.com but you can see what I look like and maybe get a gauge of my size 31 29 32 I believe on www.facethejury.com and just search for Jrnymph or Comigale. Thanks and Good Luck!

cutelilzombie
02-07-2004, 08:28 PM
OMG I'd love to costume as someone from Disgaea! Thats the best game ever and the characters are sweet. I'd make an excellent Vyers or Laharl. I'm busy getting a Gaara costume put together for our Naruto group but if your building the costumes I'd be more than willing to flaunt it off. I'm not currently a member of of Cosplay.com but you can see what I look like and maybe get a gauge of my size 31 29 32 I believe on www.facethejury.com and just search for Jrnymph or Comigale. Thanks and Good Luck!

*jaw drop* OMFG you are hot, uh.. if you don't mind me saying so. and if you wouldn't mind going topless, i can definately whip up a Laharl for you. I'll get some pics of my Etna up soon (just gotta finish sewing these wings >_<) so you can decide if my "skills" are worthy to make you something. until then, i'll be on aim here and there: art33staerith .

Cherry Boy
02-08-2004, 10:29 PM
Heh, thankye kindly. Flattery will get you anything. Yea, I dont mind going toppless at all. I cant wait to see your works. If you'd like to go over this more you can IM me with JrNymph. Have a good one!

ayanamilisa
02-08-2004, 11:27 PM
Heh, thankye kindly. Flattery will get you anything. Yea, I dont mind going toppless at all. I cant wait to see your works. If you'd like to go over this more you can IM me with JrNymph. Have a good one!
More like this is you birthday boy! AHAHAHA
http://lisacosplay.makoro.net/images/P1310167.jpg

Cherry Boy
02-09-2004, 04:11 AM
Sorry to disapoint you, but I live with that guy, aka Eric Cherry aka Cherry Boy. I'm Clif one of his good friends whome he has been so kind as to let live at his humble abode. I just havent spent the time to open up my own account on consplay.com yet. I was at Ushi-con although I didnt costume it up this time. You may have seen me at Animefest or the first Ushi-con. I was Sano from Kenshin...and i'm sorry to say, Sailor Venus at Animefest a couple years back. Long story made short, I was helping out a friend. Well I hope this clears things up. Have a great one!

Cherry Boy
02-09-2004, 04:13 AM
You know exactly who this is ayanamilisa, you scratched my back all night at the you know where...::wink wink::

ayanamilisa
02-09-2004, 10:37 AM
Sorry to disapoint you, but I live with that guy, aka Eric Cherry aka Cherry Boy. I'm Clif one of his good friends whome he has been so kind as to let live at his humble abode. I just havent spent the time to open up my own account on consplay.com yet. I was at Ushi-con although I didnt costume it up this time. You may have seen me at Animefest or the first Ushi-con. I was Sano from Kenshin...and i'm sorry to say, Sailor Venus at Animefest a couple years back. Long story made short, I was helping out a friend. Well I hope this clears things up. Have a great one!

Sorry :( I thought iwas real clever....but forgive me didnt mean to be
a c*ck blocker :D

you look pretty hot in your pix and good luck with the whole laharl
thing Disgea rocs and i'd love to be him although i'm not sure how i'd
pull off a shirtless male. but you sure could so do it for me :D

I hope i see ya at animefest

ayanamilisa
02-09-2004, 10:39 AM
You know exactly who this is ayanamilisa, you scratched my back all night at the you know where...::wink wink::

Oh how can i forget...it was a night to remember until you two timed
me with Vincent at this last ushicon...darn vincint and his sexiness!

p/s
happy birthday :D

FromHerAshes
02-09-2004, 03:58 PM
Still need a Flonne, by any chance? Or a Star Mage, for that matter.

And what day would you want to go as a group? I've got other costume ideas for a lot of the con, but I wanted to make a Flonne costume for Oni-con anyway-- I could easily make it early.

cutelilzombie
02-10-2004, 10:29 PM
Still need a Flonne, by any chance? Or a Star Mage, for that matter.

And what day would you want to go as a group? I've got other costume ideas for a lot of the con, but I wanted to make a Flonne costume for Oni-con anyway-- I could easily make it early.

def-def-definatly need a flonne ^_^ im thinking saturday would be grrrreat since most of the con-goers will be there. but friday at least, i still have a mai shiranui costume that i was gonna do the day that we don't do the disgaea group.

FromHerAshes
02-11-2004, 02:17 AM
Alright, looks like I'm in for Flonne! I still need to run it by the other people in my other cosplay group to make sure they won't be upset, but you can pretty much count me in.

My boyfriend wants to join up too, but hasn't pinned down a costume yet. He says he either wants me to make him a Ninja costume, or Gordon. He's perfectly willing to cosplay a prinny, but I doubt my skill at making something like that.

There's also a possibility that I might suck in two of my other friends who mainly like to make Gothic Lolita stuff. The female mages and the archers are both the kind of thing they wear to cons anyway, so they might join up as well.

I'm so excited about this! I was worried I was going to have to be a little lonely Flonne!

FromHerAshes
02-11-2004, 09:56 PM
Woot! I talked to my usual cosplay group and got them all excited, and got my boyfriend to confirm his costume.

So I've offically got a Flonne (me), a ninja, and some kind of girl mage, probably a Fire Mage.

The other girl in my usual group says that she wants to be an Archer, but she's never seen the character design, so she might or might not be in. But I've definetely got those three.

Can I see some pictures of the Etna costume soon? I'd love to see what you did with it! Also, if you want some pictures of me in costume, I'm in the batch of Ushi-con pictures mentioned on the first page-- I'm the female Vincent on the leash.

cutelilzombie
02-11-2004, 11:40 PM
The other girl in my usual group says that she wants to be an Archer, but she's never seen the character design, so she might or might not be in. But I've definetely got those three.

Can I see some pictures of the Etna costume soon? I'd love to see what you did with it! Also, if you want some pictures of me in costume, I'm in the batch of Ushi-con pictures mentioned on the first page-- I'm the female Vincent on the leash.

Etna boots DONE! ^_^ http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=109402 i'll get more finished by this weekend when i'm off work. i just need belts on teh skirt and to finish my top.

and the archer is here: http://www.nippon1.co.jp/contents/game/disgaea/_charamake14.htm

HuongStar
02-17-2004, 02:23 PM
I've got so many different Disgaea costumes 50% > or less finished; I'll probably bring my Samurai. If someone cosplays as Mid-Boss, I'll love you forever.

cutelilzombie
02-22-2004, 03:32 PM
hey hey heeeeeeeey is anyone else gonna make weapons? i made an axe for Etna (and as soon as the paint dries i'll post a pic) ^_^

P.S. Cherry Boy i can make a sword for the Laharl cos if you don't have the time to, just lemme know.

FromHerAshes
02-23-2004, 10:36 AM
I have a friend who miiiiight want to come to A-kon, and if he comes, I'm making him a Mid-Boss costume, but he doesn't know if he's comming yet.

Just to update my end:
I should be starting work on the Ninja costume this week, and have pictures up this weekend of my progress. I've also confirmed the Archer in my group, though there won't be pictures of either her or the Mage for a while yet-- and my friend who's making a mage costume is making the Galaxy Mage, because she already has the wig.

As for weapons, I can pretty easily do a staff for myself and the Galaxy mage, but I'm thinking I might have a gun for Flonne. That's depending on the weapons restrictions for A-kon, which I need to look at, but haven't yet, because, I'm sorry, but if I have to have a stupid orange thing on the end of my gun, I'll do without, thank you. But yeah, I'll have some kind of weapon for myself and the G. Mage, but I'm not so sure about being able to make a bow for the Archer, though one of my sewing circle has done a lot of archery... hmm... <runs off to check if she has a bow>

cutelilzombie
02-23-2004, 06:36 PM
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=114306&password=&sort=1&cat=500&page=1

my axe in completion, and a chibi prinnie plushie. he was orginally gonna hang on the end of the tassle on my handle but i think he'll just be a pet. XD

cutelilzombie
03-13-2004, 08:44 PM
*bump bump* this is just a reminder guys, A-kon is sneaking up on us so anyone who's DEF gonna be in the group please reply with WHO you are cosplaying. I'm all done with Etna so if you need help with accesories or weapons, lemme know. You can also IM me on aim at d00m3da3rith ^_^ see you all real soon!

HuongStar
03-15-2004, 11:12 AM
Samurai Class humanoid for me. I'm not going to have time to finish my other Disgaea costumes since I have to make 52348234 Naruto costumes. :/

FromHerAshes
03-18-2004, 07:02 PM
I'm still definetely in for Flonne, and my Ninja boyfriend is still in. I haven't gotten a whole lot done yet, as school has been kicking my butt for the past several weeks, but I should have some pictures and some progress done soon!!

On a side note, I'm having trouble finding the white shoes for Flonne. Any suggestions?

cutelilzombie
03-19-2004, 07:27 PM
I'm still definetely in for Flonne, and my Ninja boyfriend is still in. I haven't gotten a whole lot done yet, as school has been kicking my butt for the past several weeks, but I should have some pictures and some progress done soon!!

On a side note, I'm having trouble finding the white shoes for Flonne. Any suggestions?

you could either find a pair of black shoes which have that baby doll cut and paint them white (this is what i did to make my etna boots. a few coats of thick opaque fabric paint and a glossy spray laquer will work), but if you want to save time and money i'd look in vintage shops and thrift stores.

last suggestion would be to get white slipper-type shoes (those $5 variety from k-mart could work) and sew the strap that goes across with some thick white material. *meh* thas all i can come up with. ^_^

Bamph
04-22-2004, 03:32 AM
Letting you know I'm not dead or dis-interested in going as Laharal. By the way, this is the guy who was using Cherry's account to post on the forums. I'm still working on my Gaara costume but would love to partake in a little on the side Disgaea action!

On a side note, here are some pics of me being Logan. Quite silly I think.

cutelilzombie
04-22-2004, 07:57 PM
Letting you know I'm not dead or dis-interested in going as Laharal. By the way, this is the guy who was using Cherry's account to post on the forums. I'm still working on my Gaara costume but would love to partake in a little on the side Disgaea action!

On a side note, here are some pics of me being Logan. Quite silly I think.

hawt! i'll work on the laharl but i have no way of getting you a wig (i can barely afford mine :/)

p.s. email me your dimensions (mostly the shoulders, waist, hips and leg length. also, how tall you are so the cape/scarf won't drag all over the ground -_^) email: x_xaerith@hotmail.com

~sank-you~
*bow*

Saikolady
05-06-2004, 05:13 PM
I bet I'm too late, ne? u_u; If not, I would be happy to wear any simple little outfit you can whip up.. I'm not exactly familiar with the game but the characters look awesome ^_^;; My favourites are:

http://www.nippon1.co.jp/contents/game/disgaea/_chara2.htm
and
http://www.nippon1.co.jp/contents/game/disgaea/_charamake12.htm
and
http://www.nippon1.co.jp/contents/game/disgaea/_charamake2.htm

They seem pretty easy ^_^ Like I said, I'm probably too late but it's worth a try ^_^;;

ayanamilisa
05-23-2004, 02:38 AM
Scott you look friggin awsome!

HuongStar
05-28-2004, 02:34 PM
My abs are not up to par for the Samurai Class costume so count me out. :( Don't forget to post your official gathering time in the "Official Gatherings" thread!!

FromHerAshes
05-29-2004, 01:16 AM
Just another update!

Still on for Flonne-- I would have pictures tonight but I can't find the cord that attaches my camera to my computer. I'm such a last minute cosplayer. I started this costume months ago, and when am I finishing it? This weekend. I'm insane.
Anyhoo, still got the Ninja as well, but my Galaxy Mage and Archer won't be able to finish theirs in time, so my group is just my boyfriend and myself.

As for a place and time to meet up for photo shooting, I don't really know when until I get there and see what events there are. I'm going to be wearing my costume a LOT because I love it, and it's comfortable, so anytime is a good time, unless there's a panel I just HAVE to be at.

I'm also comming in Thursday daytime, and I'm always up for meeting/hanging out with new people, so if someone wants to chill for awhile before the actual con starts, or meet up on Thursday and figure out times in person for Friday or whatever, I'm fine with that too.

Basically, just let me know where to be, and I'll more than likely be there!