PDA

View Full Version : WTS: Manga & other merch for Sale! Japanese, English, & Korean,

AnimeFreakKatie
06-06-2012, 10:28 AM
I have the following items for sale, I believe these are considered cosplay items:

FMA Ring

Naruto: Itachi Headband

FMA: Ring, Necklace, Watch Set (Silver)

FMA: Watch (Dark Grey)

Naruto: Frog Purses (I have 2)

Ask for pictures if you're interested.

Along with these items, I also have manga, doujinshi, figures, etc for sale, but to check those out you'll have to go HERE (http://animefreakkatie.livejournal.com/2936.html?thread=98680#t98680)

miniknight
06-06-2012, 10:34 AM
Awesome collection you got there but watch out, posting up non-cosplay related items here is against the rules and this should be taken down immediately.

kkroxas2011
06-06-2012, 01:09 PM
here is a website you can sell these but you really should take this down
https://www.facebook.com/groups/230371220394687/

Ninbri
06-06-2012, 05:03 PM
How much is the Naruto Movie?

xNekoAMV
06-06-2012, 09:34 PM
I'd like to see photos for the Haruhi figure please? Also a price? :)

Mistbreeze
06-06-2012, 10:04 PM
What is the price on the FMA Bell, Ed's pocketwatch, and the Al plushie? And how much is shipping? Please and Thank you. ^.^

kracken29
06-07-2012, 10:28 AM
Said twice, but you need to delete this thread and lock it. Selling non-cosplay items is against the rules. If there's no section to sell it, don't post it.

kkroxas2011
06-07-2012, 10:35 AM
its as kracken29 says you should take this down or someone will report it and you can get into trouble

AnimeFreakKatie
06-10-2012, 10:15 AM
its as kracken29 says you should take this down or someone will report it and you can get into trouble

I understand what you're saying, but I have tried twice to delete it! I noticed I posted it in the wrong section, immediately after I posted it. But when I tried to delete it, it asked me first for the reason why I'm deleting it, I said "posted in wrong section" and then I hit submit. But the post is not disappearing!

Since it won't delete, I took down all the other items, and just listed the ones that can be considered to be "cosplay items". This should be good enough for now, right....

AnimeFreakKatie
06-10-2012, 10:17 AM
Awesome collection you got there but watch out, posting up non-cosplay related items here is against the rules and this should be taken down immediately.

Thank you, I know, and I've been trying to delete it, but it won't. So instead I just edited the post. This should be fine, right?

AnimeFreakKatie
06-10-2012, 10:19 AM
How much is the Naruto Movie?

It's not a movie, it's an Animanga, based off the movie. Do you still want it?

AnimeFreakKatie
06-10-2012, 10:20 AM
Said twice, but you need to delete this thread and lock it. Selling non-cosplay items is against the rules. If there's no section to sell it, don't post it.

I understand, and as I've said to the others, I've been trying to delete it, but it won't.

AnimeFreakKatie
06-10-2012, 10:23 AM
What is the price on the FMA Bell, Ed's pocketwatch, and the Al plushie? And how much is shipping? Please and Thank you. ^.^

The Al plushie has been sold already, and which pocket watch are you talking about? The silver one in the Necklace, Ring, & Watch set, or the Dark Grey one?

About prices, I'm not good with them, so I would prefer an offer. For shipping, I'll need to know your zip code.

AnimeFreakKatie
06-10-2012, 10:24 AM
I'd like to see photos for the Haruhi figure please? Also a price? :)

I've sent you a reply on livejournal