PDA

View Full Version : Posts won't show...

***Rinoa***
02-01-2004, 08:42 AM
It says that there are new posts on a thread, but when I go there I can't see them. I can see who wrote the post that is supposed to be there, so if I go to that person and then find all the things he/she has posted, then I can read the post. But if I go back to the thread where the post supposedly is, then it's not there... what to do? What if I want to reply a post that isn't there on my screen?

Chiri
02-01-2004, 06:23 PM
Who are we talking about exactly? The user "Mr.Steve Righ?"'s posts never show up. (As a matter of fact, he posted here, and it's not showing up)

Chiri
02-01-2004, 07:33 PM
I've also noticed a few other members with this problem, but at the moment I can't remember what their usernames are.

la_belle
02-01-2004, 08:12 PM
i wonder if its because of the question mark..maybe he should try to register another name?

Chiri
02-01-2004, 08:56 PM
Don't know, but I personally don't really care. He is supposedly the same person as BassAceZERO who has been banned. Maybe that's the reason why his posts don't show up, because he's accessing another screenname but from the same computer. ::shrugs::