PDA

View Full Version : Gothic Lolita Pettipants/Bloomers

Dahlia
02-01-2004, 09:23 PM
Ok I've heard them being called pettipants and bloomers. Not sure which is the right term or if either is fine. Anyway my question is if anyone knows where I can get a pair. In case you have no idea what I'm looking for they basically look like panties with rows of ruffles/lace on them. Kana has been seen wearing them in the GL bibles before. Thanks for any help.

chibi_kitsune
02-01-2004, 09:39 PM
I just call them bloomer, but I really don't know where you can buy them. I guess you just have to look around or look online or if can sew or know someone can sew you can always make them, that's mostly like what I have to do. There is a homemade gothic and lolita book I bought that has patterns, it's in Japanese but it has pictures and a lot of details that can help you.

Mindaroth
02-04-2004, 06:08 PM
Actually, pettipants and bloomers are very VERY different things. Pettipants are indeed panties with lace and ruffles on them, and the best place to get them is at dance sites. Mainly, squaredance sites.

Bloomers look more like poofy pants that can vary in length and floof quite a bit. As to where you can get those, I sell them through my fashion design group named Petite Kawaii. Our page is still in development, but if you're serious about getting some, send me an e-mail, and I can show you some of what I've done, and we can discuss a comission.

ssmitty
02-05-2004, 12:06 PM
www.dancecenter.com
>Ginny has tons of pettipants: long and short with customizing available, also petticoats, too. Turn around can be a couple of weeks, though.

princessbunny99
02-12-2004, 05:43 PM
you can find a pair of loose white pajama pants and cut them off at the knee. Add some elastic at the opening, some lace and ribbon and VOILA! bloomers!

Akevari
02-12-2004, 07:01 PM
If you're looking for bloomers http://rosethorn.net/ sells them along with other Gothic Lolita/J-rock clothing.

MakoChan
02-13-2004, 06:17 AM
pettipants are easy to sew... just sew a very big boxershort... or a very big pant... put something elastic on the top and both bottoms where you put you legs through and thats it... ^^

Mata ne
MakoChan

Michilo
07-28-2004, 03:54 PM
Does anyone have any pictures of the Gothic Lolita models actually wearing these bloomers? I just wanted to ask since I may want to add it to my EGL costume.