PDA

View Full Version : Registration?

Mehdia
06-09-2012, 09:31 PM
So my brother and his girlfriend both were going to create accounts on here and neither of them can get it to let them register. I tried it from my computer as well and it won't let me go to a registration page. We all use Firefox and have never had problems with any sites before, not even here. I saw that other people have been creating new accounts today, so I wanted to see why they can't do it themselves. If anyone has any suggestions, I will gladly hear them.

ItachiLover77
06-09-2012, 10:41 PM
Hello, are you still having trouble with registration?

Mehdia
06-09-2012, 11:23 PM
They are. They have yet to be able to get to a registration page at all!

Overlord_Gorlax
06-15-2012, 11:53 AM
Your great Overlord also suffered from this problem.

There was much right clicking and refreshing of the page involved -- your Overlord cannot remember the specifics -- and eventually it worked.

Also, The glorious Gorlax had created this account purely for the purposes of amusing the feeble hu-mans. Since everything I attempt to post is met with 'awaiting approval from a moderator', this seems upsettingly pointless.

Therefore, I would request for this profile to be deleted, for I must permanently return to the salt mines of Mars.

Finally, your Overlord gives you this warning. Do not feel anger at the great Gorlax, and do not ban my IP, for I may have an.... er.... "alternate" account from which I spend most of my time on here, and I would very much like not to get banned on that.

Gorlax out.