PDA

View Full Version : Anymore Private Messaging?

princemercury1
06-10-2012, 08:26 AM
Will we be able to pm people via directly from there profiles?

Chergnomebyl
06-16-2012, 11:06 PM
I'm wondering about this too : P.

bodatheyoda
06-17-2012, 01:14 PM
I've just discovered this as well and it saddens me...

JasonTerror
06-20-2012, 02:23 PM
i know im a few days late here but theres only one way ive found to PM anyone.
highlight their username and copy it, then go to your inbox, on the left panel itll say to write a new pm and so on. click new, and paste the name into a new message. thats the only way so far. so all of you on phones, good luck with that.

J-tective
06-21-2012, 12:20 AM
highlight their username and copy it, then go to your inbox, on the left panel itll say to write a new pm and so on. click new, and paste the name into a new message. thats the only way so far. so all of you on phones, good luck with that.

Ah, that's a good idea. A simple solution that is overlooked. I guess we'll have to do that from now on until they complete the layout and functions.

princemercury1
06-21-2012, 01:25 AM

ooo..thats smart. =) Thanks!!

JasonTerror
06-22-2012, 01:55 PM
dont thank me, someone else told me lol

Admin
06-22-2012, 07:31 PM
PM'ing from a user's profile page will work again this weekend.

Chocokitten
08-05-2012, 05:45 AM
It's still not working, though.........8I

Missha
09-16-2012, 05:01 PM
It's still not working and has been a huge pain =/

JasonTerror
09-16-2012, 05:31 PM

For the last 2 posters..Did you not read this?

Kell-chan
09-16-2012, 05:44 PM

I believe the last two posters were referring to Admin's post about having the ability to PM directly from a user's profile page, not about a complete inability to PM.

This issue was promised to be fixed in June, so a touch of frustration is understandable.

Missha
09-16-2012, 06:00 PM

I did read it, dumbass. I was saying that directly PMing people is STILL not working, what didn't you get about that?

JasonTerror
09-16-2012, 06:18 PM
Kell-chan, since they did not specify this, How was I to know what they meant exactly?

Missha, And people say I'M rude..Well you can just fuck off. There was NO need to say what you did. You were not specific in what you meant. I am NOT psychic, you can simply say "I meant this, not that" rather then calling names. I know who to steer away from now.

natsuo
09-16-2012, 07:02 PM
Woah everyone let's all just get along? :)

Kell-chan
09-16-2012, 07:04 PM
Kell-chan, since they did not specify this, How was I to know what they meant exactly?

It was a matter of implication on my part, I suppose? *shrug*

Only trying to be helpful, mate.

JasonTerror
09-16-2012, 07:53 PM

No, it was helpful. It helped me understand what they meant. I know my reply to you was harsher then need be and I am sorry, but I read the other reply to mine beforehand and got a little erked..

evaunit01berser
09-16-2012, 08:15 PM

Missha, And people say I'M rude..Well you can just fuck off. There was NO need to say what you did. You were not specific in what you meant. I am NOT psychic, you can simply say "I meant this, not that" rather then calling names. I know who to steer away from now.

What, she is just stating the facts

ba dum tsssssssssssssssssssh :toothy:

Don't worry, JT is one of those special users that inhabit c.com. He wants to be a mod but knows deep down, he never will be

JasonTerror
09-16-2012, 08:32 PM
What, she is just stating the facts

ba dum tsssssssssssssssssssh :toothy:

Don't worry, JT is one of those special users that inhabit c.com. He wants to be a mod but knows deep down, he never will be

Stay out of this. The user calling me a dumbass had no right to. That was out of line, Just because you never have anything nice to say doesn't make others that are out of line right. I don't want to be a mod, you are assuming. You shouldn't assume things. That is also putting words in my mouth, which you should stop doing too.

Admin
09-16-2012, 08:38 PM
A PM link has been added on the right side of the member profiles.

JasonTerror
09-16-2012, 08:41 PM
A PM link has been added on the right side of the member profiles.

Can you close this thread then please? It's getting out of hand anyways.

evaunit01berser
09-16-2012, 11:50 PM
The user calling me a dumbass
truth hurts

Just because you never have anything nice to say doesn't make others that are out of line right.
Well in this case, she was right

I don't want to be a mod, you are assuming.
actions speak louder then words

That is also putting words in my mouth,
You do that to yourself. I don't have to do it for you

Can you close this thread then please? It's getting out of hand anyways.
Hey, don't try to run now, stay and enjoy your work that you have sown!

Michi
09-16-2012, 11:55 PM
Multiple people in this thread need to watch it with the language and insults. Issue solved, thread closed.