PDA

View Full Version : Mullet Over -- hair & wig designs

Faraday
06-10-2012, 02:41 PM
Mullet Over is an independent company of one, run by me, Crystal Faraday. My couture wigs are all cut, colored and styled lovingly by hand. Because no two are the same, the wig you get is your own one-of-a-kind creation!
I strive to create wigs authentic to the character they're meant to portray –whether for costuming and cosplay or casual wear. As a licensed cosmetologist with a background in cosplay and theatre wardrobe, I know how important hair is to a character and because of that I want to help you look your best!
I created a tutorial for Arda Wig's summer contest which placed runner-up and was featured on their website. I specialize in cutting, re-wefting, styling (vintage, curls, soft/natural spikes), and have experience low-/high-lighting wigs. My favorite projects include Disney princess looks, and superheroes/comic book characters, but I'm down to do anything! :)

I do my best to keep in touch with customers regarding the status of their wig. Once the wig is finished being styled I will send photos and, with approval, I will mail it out. Custom commissions and orders are not refundable because details are discussed and agreed upon before being sent. Due to sanitation measures I cannot accept returns or exchanges once a wig has been sent.
Please place your order well in advanced and allow up to three-five weeks before delivery. I ship all my wigs through USPS priority or first class mail. I can only ship on business days, Monday-Friday. Once a package is sent, it's out of my hands and I'm not liable for any damaged/lost packages -- additional insurance services can also be purchased at buyer's discretion.

Breakdown of payment is as follows: Materials (wig, wefts, hairspray, pins, etc), hourly work rate, shipping.
I request that payment of materials be put down first, once the wig has been styled and approved, work and shipping must be paid before it's mailed out to the buyer.
>Yes, I can create looks using a wig you've already purchased!

When contacting, please provide reference images & and the ID of your character. As well as what your budget is for this project. It'll help me work with you better. :)

Looking for examples of my work? Check out my online portfolio (https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.150518361716909.23445.100002762371059&type=3).

Looking for feedback? Or perhaps a pre-made wig? Check out my store: http://www.etsy.com/shop/mulletover
*I always have movie-accurate Ramona Flowers (Scott Pilgrim) wigs in stock!

[[COMMISSIONS ARE OPEN]]