PDA

View Full Version : Fast Melodic Commissions NOW THROUGH THE 20th(promotion inside)

RukiaBunnyPyon
06-12-2012, 12:09 PM
Pay ONE full commissioner's fee on a wig - get the second commissioner's fee HALF off PLUS combined shipping. Now through 8.19.12 email FASTMELODIC777 to rukiakuchiki5566@yahoo.com.
I love styling wigs to the best of my ability. I can work with you for a budget wig** or a higher quality wig***. I take utmost care of any wig in my possession. I style and cut wigs only(I do not make them, dye them, etc). I generally work fairly quick and make sure I get the work done. I have been doing hair and wigs as a hobby for a while now.
----
PAYMENT: Postal Money Order Preferred, Paypal accepted. $20 charge on long wigs for my effort, $15 on medium, $10 on Short. OR you can donate old wigs to me to fix up and repair and keep if you dont have the extra money. rukiakuchiki5566@yahoo.com for quick quote response. +$5 for dying. 3 WIGS AT A TIME PER CUSTOMER. after 3 each additional wig will cost $5 extra and a longer time window. Rush orders are $10 extra
---
QUOTES: I need at least 2 reference pictures, name of character and series. And what you want in the wig styling. (sheen spray costs extra.)
---
I AM COMFORTABLE WITH: long looks, short looks, pigtails, punk/visual kei looks, dying, cutting, styling and more
---
NOW OFFERING: DYE-ING yay!!! Please note if you want a wig dyed it will cost a little more in the supplies cost due to the price of ink. Please notice I can not make a wig lighter. If you want a lighter color I will have to buy a white wig for your use. Also note: Dye seems to stick better to not heat resistant wigs. Heat resistant wigs lose their resistance to heat after dye-ing anyway
---

**BUDGET WIG: this can be a wig from your personal collection that you send to me for services and you only pay price for shipping. Can also mean a lower quality wig and/or styling job.

***HIGH QUALITY WIG: you give me the money for a brand new higher quality wig as well as wig head for styling and shipping

FOR EVERY WIG DONATED TO ME IT IS FIVE DOLLARS OFF THE COMMISSIONER'S FEE.
We never close for commissions and will always have room in our schedule.
***A note: wig dye-ing is not an exact art but it gets easier as the commissioner goes on. Dyed wigs are no longer heat resistant