PDA

View Full Version : Professional Props for commission

thisisjaye
06-12-2012, 08:21 PM
Hello there,

I own a custom prop, set, and costume company. You can see some of our work at www.glueworkshop.com. (I can email you a more inclusive portfolio if you would like)

Our work is professional and we conduct our business accordingly. The props that we will take on will not be "cheap". A large amount of the cost will be in materials. We will machine or sculpt your prop and then make a mold and cast it out of the appropriate material (poly-foam, resin, fiberglass, metal). We have a laser cutter and a CNC mill at our shop and will use them to produce accurate and beautiful props.

The reason that we will not do "cheap builds" is because at the end of the day, we want to be proud of what we have made you.

If you would like us to do a costume for you, we will only do it if there is a way we can meet up so that we can do a custom fitting (for quality assurance).

We are new to the Cosplay world but have done many props and costumes for the film industry. We have worked for companies like GameStop, Valve, Rite-aid, Magellan, GNC and Zenith. We have also worked on many music videos that you can see on our vimeo page https://vimeo.com/glueworkshop

Sorry if this "ad" come off strong, me and my team are a light hearted group of individuals. I just like to emphasis that this will be of the best quality available. Feel free to email me with any questions you may have.

Cheers,
-Jaye

Phemeto
06-12-2012, 11:43 PM
It might be hard to get orders if you only do those that you can meet in person, though that is a great way to make sure your measurements are correct. I am a bit interested, but im wondering where you are located, so i can see if im even able to get a meeting