PDA

View Full Version : Adjustable Kitten/Neko ears (tails too =^_^=)

Lil_Squishy
06-19-2012, 03:25 AM
I offer kitten/neko ears on head bands. The ears have the ability to slide as close or far apart as desired on the band. I only use faux fur, anything from more natural tones to wild and crazy color assortment.

I also offer tails as well. The tails I make come with double belt loop attachment for sturdy wear, though I do have a few other attachment possibilities depending on the buyers desire.

Minimum Fees:
Ears $15
Tails $20
Ear/Tail combo $30

Fees may go up due tot he following:
Exquisite Faux fur
Extensive pattern
Tail or ear tips

**I am in the process of testing out fox and tanuki ear/tail patterns and should be available come October 2012**

Examples of my work can be found here:
http://squeekymoonkin.deviantart.com/gallery/

I do and have shipped outside of the USA on numerous occasions.

Phemeto
06-19-2012, 08:51 AM
Would it be possible to have Goat Horns made?

Lil_Squishy
06-19-2012, 06:44 PM
I don't do that, but I could point you in the right direction. Are you looking for plush or more realistic ones made?

RitsukaUzumaki
06-19-2012, 06:54 PM
Just wondering where you buy your fur? I saw on DA that you bought some fur for Cheshire and I was hoping buy the same stuff. ^_^

Also Do you use foam in your ears like I do? or do you have a different method?

Lil_Squishy
06-19-2012, 07:25 PM
I do not use any foam in my ears at all, Due to how I sew them it provides a decent amount of stability. I am looking into using foam though for some new patterns I will be trying out. Do have any suggestions?

The fur I buy comes from Distinctive Fabrics.com. Occasionally I will find decent fur for sale n etsy or in my local fabric shops, but its rare.

RitsukaUzumaki
06-19-2012, 07:56 PM
I'm still pretty new to using fur. I just starting Fursuiting so I've been making lots of Tails and Ears with the extra Fur I have.

I usually just use this foam ---> http://www.joann.com/heavy-duty-foam-slab-2-x-24-x-90-/zprd_11178100a/

Draw the shape I want, cut it out, and shape it.
I'm still nooby but i like the way my ears comes out. ^^

yeah I buy from there too, but I didn't see any pink fur last time I checked... But that was a while ago.

Phemeto
06-21-2012, 10:45 AM
Id prefer realistic looking ones, but plush could work too if its stable enough.

Lil_Squishy
06-22-2012, 01:13 AM
Let me look around online and I can get you some referrals. Message me at ravagingdustbunny@hotmail.com.

QueenOfSlayers
06-22-2012, 09:52 PM
Hey, could you possibly make 9 fox tails in wire frames fanning out? Or anything like that?

KidsofHalloween
07-18-2013, 06:59 PM
I am so glad I came across your shop XD do you make any other shape for the tails? (i absolutely love your basic fox ears!) :)

Lil_Squishy
07-19-2013, 01:04 AM
All of my current work can be seen here:https://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/squeekymoonkin/

As far as other shaped tails, possibly. I just need a reference picture to determine if its something within my skill level or not.

I am so glad I came across your shop XD do you make any other shape for the tails? (i absolutely love your basic fox ears!) :)