PDA

View Full Version : Added many new comic costumes to Etsy

AmberTheStylist
06-20-2012, 09:49 AM
First, I've added a bunch of new costumes to my Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ElizabethAmber

Second, each week, something from the shop will be put on sale. I have to do it this way because Etsy coupon codes are applicable to the entire store rather allowing to have a sale/clearance section of the store. You have to remember to go back and check my shop to see which item is reduced in price. Don't forget you can easily follow my Twitter feed too for those announcements: twitter.com/elizabethamber

There are still a few tote bags and pumpkins available too.

Finally, I'm NOT taking custom commissions in most cases. You can email me and ask but chances are I'll refer you to a friend. I haven't been happy with custom work so I'm making costumes and listing them. Hopefully different women of different sizes will find something appealing. The best way to communicate is not through this board; please use the etsy message system. Thank you!

Harley Quinn, Liberty Belle, Jesse Quick, She-Hulk, Andromeda, Triplicate Girl, Terra & more.

RitsukaUzumaki
06-20-2012, 04:55 PM
Sorry, but you can NOT post links to any buying/bidding/selling web sites such as: eBay, Amazon, Esty, etc.. You HAVE to take it down or you thread will be closed.