PDA

View Full Version : S-Cry-Ed Cosplayers? Beuller?

Dougystyle79
02-04-2004, 03:20 PM
It's been a long time since I last cosplayed but I finally coughed up the buck-age and the time to put together my first costume in a long time... I plan on goin to the con as Ryuho (S-Cry-Ed). But I am always up for other suggestions... I haven't started on the costume yet, just the beginning stages of planning and what not.

If anyone else has any suggestions or needs a cosplayer on their group, just gimme a buzz.

Avanon
02-04-2004, 07:45 PM
How aboot.....a big fluffy panda....or a giant banana....or a huge cardboard box with a lamp shade on your head, then you can be a one night stand...

Well...erm...ok..maybe not...
But...how bout a wolfwood...cant ever have too many of those :))

Farmboybob
02-04-2004, 08:22 PM
Speaking of a huge cardboard box, I've personally always wanted to do the box from Metal Gear Solid, but never had time for it. Maybe you should make that if you have spare time.

Kilayi
02-05-2004, 09:16 PM
Ava's right!! You can NEVER NEVER have too many Wolfwoods!!
<---Is a Wolfie fangirl ^_^

Well all set aside, pick one of you favorite characters that thier costume doesn't seem like it will be out of your budget, and do it! ^_^

If you end up going as Wolfie, I'm gonna be Milly ^_^ I'll be sure to hit on you!! XD (on all of them actually XD)

Dougystyle79
02-06-2004, 04:20 PM
I would go as Wolfwood no problem but... I don't wanan become another statistic in the Trigun category. So many friggin' Vash's and Wolfwood's... I gotta have some kind of creativity and individuality ya know...

But if that's the only fanfare I'm gonna get character-wise... then I'll get to work em.

Ava's right!! You can NEVER NEVER have too many Wolfwoods!!
<---Is a Wolfie fangirl ^_^

Well all set aside, pick one of you favorite characters that thier costume doesn't seem like it will be out of your budget, and do it! ^_^

If you end up going as Wolfie, I'm gonna be Milly ^_^ I'll be sure to hit on you!! XD (on all of them actually XD)

Kilayi
02-06-2004, 11:27 PM
hehe.... go as whatever you want... I was just picking.... unless you wnat me to hit on you XD

j-chan
02-08-2004, 10:28 PM
Wow, this thread derailed quick. ;D

But, eh. I'm still trying to finish up my generic HOLY lady--if I do, I'll post or something and we'll have to get photos! Eee! XD

The jacket's booothering me. But anyway.

Dougystyle79
02-08-2004, 11:16 PM
lol guess a lot of people either don't know what s-cry-ed is or... are maybe just to embarassed to admit it... I dunno. The Wolfwood garb is goin good (hysterical conformist laugh)...

KuroBara
02-08-2004, 11:38 PM
*sneaks in*

Hey sCRYed cosplayers, I'd really love it if you'd let me post your costumes on my website: http://roserevolution.com/holy

Send me a PM or e-mail, whatever works ^_~

If you have any questions about making the uniform, feel free to ask.

*sneaks out*

cactusmomma
02-09-2004, 01:10 AM
first person to do Cougar will be rewarded with watermelons!!! <3!!