PDA

View Full Version : the mods ban me for no reason

angryBAZ
02-04-2004, 03:43 PM
this is BassAceZERO,Mr.Steve Righ? and stillBAZ. mods and admin you constantly ban me without warning. for all you know this could be someone else and not the original user. on my last name that was banned i didnt even post and curses or say anything racial or sexual and you ban me. and on my first name you banned me without warning. i would like to complain and say this is unfair. i will keep coming back untill i can become a productive cosplayer, otaku and member of this site. you are much like tyrants mods. i never said anything to offend anybody. if you wish to ban me fine. but IM me first and give me one good honest reason which im sure you cant. go ahead delete my posts and ban me. that only shows you target noobs and just toss them out for a bad record. for all you know i could be a perfect angel or a demon. i will be a demon till you can treat me with rights other members have. and even though i am very angry i havent cursed you once throughout this entire complaint which shows something. that i am mature enough to admit somethings i posted were wrong and you had the right to suspend me but not ban me. you wont even read this. if you are what i think you are like you might read this speak to me and ban me or just ban me all together. but i will be back.

angryBAZ
02-04-2004, 04:00 PM
mods i leave for now. but at least dont ban me till you speak to me. it is but a simple wish. i want to be here when i get my digi cam fixed so i can show it off here. so wait a half hour

Karisu-sama
02-04-2004, 05:06 PM
The mod who banned you had several pretty good reasons, all due to the nature of several of your posts. I suggest you go and thoroughly read the rules of this site as well as the "zero tolerance for newbies" policy, and if you still don't see the connection, politely ask why it happened, and if you might be given one more chance if you tone down a lot. (No guarantees.)

Don't PM me on this - I've been moderating lately in places other than where you've posted so I'm not the one who banned you.

angryBAZ
02-04-2004, 05:08 PM
well thats what this is for. i want to have a reason. as some may notice im trying and i am trying to act a little more mature and behave. which i have been.

Yuna
02-04-2004, 06:52 PM
When IPs are the same as someone who has been previously banned, it is almost certain that the new name will be banned unless permission is given from site administrators. If you really want to solve this effectively, you would PM Admin and discuss the situation with him.

angryBAZ
02-04-2004, 06:54 PM
isee can you gimme some osrta conncetion with the admin?

Yuna
02-04-2004, 07:03 PM
It's simple. You go to your member control pannel, go to "compose private messages" and then type "Admin" in the space where it says recipient. Type out your problem in the message box, then hit the send button.

angryBAZ
02-04-2004, 07:12 PM
i already did. and im not banned yet so good sign i hope

ZiggyB
02-04-2004, 07:34 PM
Well just looking at your most recenty history of posts as "angryBAZ" and then of "Mr.Steve Righ?" it's mostly random chatter and useless posts.

And this doesn't include your posts as BassAceZERO in which you posted racist "lyrics" and harrassed another contributing member of cosplay.com.

As Karisu said, unless you do a 180 turn around on your attitude and how you post, you'd *still* get banned under the Zero Tolerance Policy (http://forums.cosplay.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2) for new members unless I hear otherwise from Admin.

Yuna
02-04-2004, 07:39 PM
I'm going to close this so that angryBAZ can take this and keep this problem between him and Admin. angryBAZ, please do not create another thread of this or similar content.

ZiggyB
02-07-2004, 11:07 PM
FYI.

angryBAZ you have been banned again.

Just because you decided to create a new username you are still the same person. Also from what I've seen in your posts in the past two other usernames, your posting habits have not changed much. You are still harrassing another member of this forum and your posts have been mostly useless chit chat. This this doesn't even take account all of the problems you caused in your original username.

And just to make this clear, if you create *another* username you will be banned again, and again, and again. Do you get the point?