I love Final Fantasy 7, EMIN3M and manga =) in particular "Get Beckers" :argue

Ban Mido & Ginji Amano the best =)

Bye :D

Cloud Strife
06-05-2002, 04:51 AM
ah.... DO YOU LIKE MY SIGN? ^__^

videl
06-05-2002, 04:53 AM
Benvenuto Cloud! Sono felice di vederti quiiiiiii! / Welcome Cloud! I'm very happy because you are here!!!!! ^_^

Cloud he's my friend..............he's very stupid...ehehhe

videl
06-05-2002, 04:59 AM
Yes I like your signature tes˛...but my signature it's plus beautiful! ^_^eheheh

Cloud Strife
06-05-2002, 08:04 AM
Excuse me for the language^^'...
I'm trying tho speak english the best I can!

videl
06-05-2002, 08:15 AM
ehm...clouduccio un h in pi¨...forse hai sbagliato a digitare...

Cloud and I are two ignorant....come si dice ignorante???

Philia Philis
06-05-2002, 11:19 AM
Oh my! So much Italian! I do not understand any of it! ^^;;;;; But welcome, Cloud! I'm Erin! Nice to meet you! *gives him a Peppermint Pattie*

Ahh, you two must have the cutest accents when you speak English! ^^ *obsessed with accents*

Ayaka
06-05-2002, 12:32 PM
Hi Cloud! You both have nice pics. ^^ *gives Pocky*

Ranma Saotome
06-05-2002, 12:44 PM
Hi Cloud, hey Videl! Welcome! *begins to sing Welcome from DiGi Charat*

Yami Kuroneko
06-05-2002, 01:04 PM
Hi Cloud. Welcome to the boards. I'm Yami. Here's a welcome present for you. * Hands Cloud a Sakura blossom* Enjoy your stay here!

All Hail The Kitty,
Yami Kuoneko :thumbsup:

Legato/Machan
06-05-2002, 07:13 PM
Hi Cloud!!!
Welcome to the board!!!
Philia, you are not the only one who likes accent, I love girls who has italian accent!

See ya

Legato/Machan

Yggdrasil Pie
06-05-2002, 09:48 PM
*waves*

Hi! I'm Koko! ^^

*gives him a blue origami flower*

I love FF7! ^_^

videl
06-06-2002, 12:44 AM
ehehe yes...we have a strange accent...but is it a good thing?

Philia Philis
06-06-2002, 03:57 AM
Ahh, not strange! Cute! ^^ Cute accents are a very good thing!

videl
06-06-2002, 04:54 AM
bu..I hope!^_^

Legato/Machan
06-06-2002, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by Philia Philis
Ahh, not strange! Cute! ^^ Cute accents are a very good thing!

Mostly the italian accents! Oh, and arabian accent too.

Philia Philis
06-06-2002, 10:55 AM
And English and Scottish and Australian and Irish and German and French and Japanese and Korean and Chinese and and and.... Aaaahhhh! There are too many lovely accents!
....and Spanish and Russian and and and and.... *continues to ramble*
I can't decide which I like best! ^^;;;

Rosiel
06-06-2002, 12:53 PM
> I can't decide which I like best! ^^;;;

LOL. Did you identify mine? ;)

Camui Gackt
06-06-2002, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by Rosiel
> I can't decide which I like best! ^^;;;

LOL. Did you identify mine? ;)

You have a French accent, Zoe-chan?! LOL Kawaii! ^.^

Ayaka
06-06-2002, 06:32 PM
I want an accent! *pouts* I'm all standard American. Sometimes a little sound of places I've lived creeps in, but not very often, and it's generally bad stuff, like that nasty Midwestern "a". I have been told I sound British when I'm mad . . . I blame John Cleese . . . *wanders off*

Philia Philis
06-07-2002, 11:21 AM
Yes, Cybele! I hearts your lovely French accent! :D *cheers*

Aww, I feel your pain, Ayaka. ;_; Darn my ever-lingering Texan accent. I just can't seem to quuiiite get rid of it. Blah. >_<;
XD @ sounding British when you're mad! Gotta love John Cleese! ^^

quixotic
06-07-2002, 11:59 AM
hehee Ayaka, i get a lil irish when i get angry or frustrated. i blame er.... my geneology ;)

and as far as texan accents, Philia, nyah nyah i don't have one hehehe :D well, unless you count saying y'all all the time... i don't know many people with heavy texan accents. most people i know with them, though, are from east texas.

doesn't really matter, though. i think pretty much all accents can be nice. depends on the ears i guess.

sleeeeeeeeeeep at work now. me tired... :o

Rosiel
06-07-2002, 12:00 PM
> Yes, Cybele! I hearts your lovely French accent!

And you know the worst part? I was certain I had FINALLY managed to get rid of it (after years of efforts). I don't hear it anymore (I swear, to me, I sound perfectly middle-english!) but other people still do.

;______;

Legato/Machan
06-07-2002, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by Ayaka
I want an accent! *pouts* I'm all standard American. Sometimes a little sound of places I've lived creeps in, but not very often, and it's generally bad stuff, like that nasty Midwestern "a". I have been told I sound British when I'm mad . . . I blame John Cleese . . . *wanders off*

And what about me? I have that horrible brazilian accent. I really don't like my brazilian accent. And at my english School they teach us the old british standard english.

Philia Philis
06-10-2002, 11:31 AM
> and as far as texan accents, Philia, nyah nyah i don't have one hehehe

Wah! *jealousjealousjealous* People say that mine is extremely weak... Like Cybele, I don't even hear it at all. ^^;;;
Hehe... "Ya'll" was the first word I cut out when I started trying to not sound Texan. XD My family drives me nuts with how they say "I". They're like "Ahh." And I'm like "NOOOO!!!! It's Ahh-EE!"

> And you know the worst part? I was certain I had FINALLY managed to get rid of it (after years of efforts).

Aww, don't worry! It's fairly weak, really! Just a slight little Frenchy accent! It's cute! ^^

> And what about me? I have that horrible brazilian accent

I bet your accent is very cool, Legato! ^^ It seems like most of us don't like our own accents. We're silly. XD

Legato/Machan
06-10-2002, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by Philia Philis
[B> And what about me? I have that horrible brazilian accent

I bet your accent is very cool, Legato! ^^ It seems like most of us don't like our own accents. We're silly. XD [/B]

Well, I don't know if my accent is cool, but I always try the old fashioned standard britsh english to get high grade in speaking. Maybe I'm being silly to not like my accent.

kisses

Legato

Ali-kun
06-11-2002, 10:50 AM
...watch Ali RAMBLE! I am good at talking too much @_@

Eee! More people from far away ^_^ How exciting! Welcome, Cloud! Ali is playing through FFVII right now, and since I just finished FFX I can concentrate fully on VII *cheers*

Hehe. Accents are fun. *Ali has entertaining accent stories* Well, my family is hosting an exchange student (from Italy~!) and also volunteering with the organization he's here with, AFS. So in our area, one of the AFS students is a girl named Yuko from Japan (kwee, she liked my Naoki costume ^_^)

She lives in the COUNTRY. Deep country. So of course everyone is teaching her how to speak Texan, so she will go back home and scandalize her English teachers by having a Texas accent (at least in Japan they teach American English, don't they? As opposed to, say, Brazil where it is British English)

However...her older sister went on an exchange year a couple years ago to AUSTRALIA. So this family has two daughters who speak English, but very different flavors of it! They have a third daughter who's a few years younger than Yuko...Where should SHE go on an exchange year to round out the total weirdness in accents? ^^;

Hey, Legato - Costa Rica is better than Brazil! Nyah ;P
(I stayed in Costa Rica for three weeks learning Spanish last summer, during which time they played Jamaica in Alajuela, the city I was staying in ^_^v Pura vida! However, that was not long enough to have a Costa Rican accent when I speak Spanish.

quixotic
06-11-2002, 11:57 AM
i have a good friend who was an exchange student from Germany my sophomore year of high school. he's been back to visit us several times. i didn't pick up any German, but i tried hehe. i just guessed at what sounded German, and what i'd heard before. the first thing i said was something like "the door hates the pants".. something that made no sense :D of course that never stopped me from acting like i knew german curses :argue:

Kenshin Ken
06-16-2002, 12:14 PM
oi I am so late with intros lately ^^:; *ah=em* welcome ! ^^V here a go..dunno if you'll like it but enjoy! * hands him some Ramune*

Adella
06-18-2002, 06:38 PM
I'm from texas.......
OOOOIEEEEEEEEEEE!! CLOUD IS HERE!