PDA

View Full Version : Cosplay Fancy?

Rayuh
06-24-2012, 12:59 PM
I recently stumbled across this site and was wondering if anyone has heard anything about them? Or has ordered from their site?

The stock photos look pretty legitimate, as does the website.

http://www.cosplayfancy.com/

KittySkull
07-13-2012, 12:03 PM
I was wondering the same thing because I wanted to order a costume from them.

naruto_kh_fan
07-13-2012, 04:43 PM
A lot of their stock photos are taken from cosplaymagic, if that's helpful at all. 8V

Haevei
07-17-2012, 02:03 AM
;A; I already noticed two stock photos that were stolen. I would not order from any site that has stock photos stolen like that.

XxPyro_RaverXx
09-03-2013, 09:33 PM
I recently found this site as well. I found a pair of what appear to be great looking Yoko Littner boots, which I still need for my cosplay. Is this a sketchy site?

little_angel
05-13-2014, 12:51 AM
I have order from this company and I would say that nobody else should order from them. They do shoty work and they do not follow there own return policies. The only way they will accept a return is if you have not open the package that you bought from them, but i'm sure they will find a way to go against there own policies. I would recommend that nobody else buy cosplay or clothing in general online from China, but most of these sites I've notice that they are in mainly in China, and in my experiences in dealing with companies like these, they are only in for the money, they do not respect there own policies. I'm trying to figure out how to attach photos of what was wrong with the item I've bough from them but unable to attach the photos. Message me if you want to see the photos.

Blueflameddemon
12-27-2014, 11:38 PM
Hey I saw your review of Cosplayfancy.com I am about to buy a COSPLAY prop from that website and I don't know if I should

Blueflameddemon
12-27-2014, 11:41 PM
Hey I saw your review on Cosplayfancy and I need advice I'm gonna buy a prop I need in COSPLAY and I don't know if I should get it