PDA

View Full Version : Any experiences with CosplayFantasy?

Inside-Nom
06-25-2012, 08:03 PM
Hello I'm a bit new to the website, but I have roamed here quite a bit and was wondering if anyone had ever heard of or ordered from CosplayFantasy an Ebay seller:
Link: http://stores.ebay.com/cosplayfantasy

Specifically I was looking at the Sailor Moon Princess Serenity Cosplay Costume. I was also looking at one on Fm-Anime, but after searching for some reviews it seems that there haven't been any recent reviews on the costumes from there (2012, it's usually 2010 - 2011). The reviews I have seen have mostly been wigs, but out of them it says that their merchandise is high quality there is just a long waiting time for the item and usually the seller doesn't respond quickly. I can't exactly have that because I need the cosplay in about a month.

So I was wondering if anyone has any recent experiences with Fm-Anime and their costumes? How was their handling time/communication skills? Also has anyone heard of CosplayFantasy? Does it legit or a scam? Please and Thank You. ^-^

usuyukisou
06-26-2012, 04:08 AM
^ Both of those stores have stolen photos galore.

Cosplayfantasy - I can already name photos from people like King Crimson and Jumplove (cosplayers of a group; there is a store named Blaze Crimson that they did give permission to) and the store Youe.

Another user had the issue with FM-Anime; they sent her a quality item but it was the wrong item entirely, and told her to just accept it since it was from the same series. FM-Anime currently or previously had images from (off the top of my head) M-Obsession, Kaaoyi, Blaze Crimson (Jumplove, King Crimson, Huan Lan, etc), Ghost Cos, True Light, Yi Cheng Hua Lan.

Chikkijet
08-13-2013, 02:23 AM
Shame, I wonder then if their feedback is legit on eBay since there are mostly positive reviews... or are people in general just more accepting of a cosplay that looks "mostly" like the item and not exactly as the photo?

I too was looking at the Serenity dress... any idea whose dress it actually is?