View Full Version : Award-Winning Costumer Open For SMALL Jobs: Wigs, Jewelry, Corsets... Payment Plans!

06-26-2012, 07:04 PM
Hello all!

I am Lindsay Hamilton, I've been cosplaying and cosplaying for competition for almost 7 years. I go to Savannah College of Art and Design for a BFA in Fashion Design and I have been sewing for over 11 years. <3

Currently to help raise funds for my Senior Thesis project in Fashion Design, I'll be open for smaller commissions, this includes:

~ Wigs.
~ Custom Jewelry.
~ Custom Resin Casting. (Including Sailor Scout Brooches, Heart and Round...)
~ Corsets.
~ Small Clothing Items.

You can view my portfolio of work at my DeviantArt account. All costumes and wigs done by me. Please read photo descriptions for exact details of construction!

I am more than happy to work out payment plans as well for pieces that will cost more than others. I have been offering commissions for 3 years and have had many very happy customers! I also run Etsy stores full time at: www.etsy.com/shop/prettypoponline - Specializing in Lolita, Fairy Kei and Retro goods!

I take a lot of pride in my work, and I hope to share it with you!

Please PM me here or e-mail me at lindsay.hamilton112@gmail.com for more info and quotes.

*CURRENTLY, I am very busy, but I'm open for commissions. If I feel that a job is far too complex for the time I currently have, I will decline it with my apologies.*

01-15-2013, 07:27 PM
Bumping this up with updates! Shoot me an e-mail for super quick responses at: lindsay.hamilton112@gmail.com