PDA

View Full Version : Petshop cosplayers wanted. . .anyone interested?

BishiJZ
02-05-2004, 11:40 AM
I've already posted this on the official A-kon BBS but I have no idea how many people frequent that place so I'm posting it here too.

I'm looking for people to do a Pet Shop of Horrors cosplay with me. Not necessarily a skit (although that depends on how many people respond positively) but just a group to wander around the halls and have fun. I have a Count D costume that I just wore at Ushicon 2004 and I got a very positive reaction to it, so I thought it would be an interesting idea to get more of the 'characters' together.

So, if anyone is interested in playing Leon, Jill, Chris, Tet-chan, Ten-chan, Pon-chan or any of the other pets please post here!

cutelilzombie
02-05-2004, 10:45 PM
I'm looking for people to do a Pet Shop of Horrors cosplay with me. Not necessarily a skit (although that depends on how many people respond positively) but just a group to wander around the halls and have fun. I have a Count D costume that I just wore at Ushicon 2004 and I got a very positive reaction to it, so I thought it would be an interesting idea to get more of the 'characters' together... if anyone is interested in playing Leon, Jill, Chris, Tet-chan, Ten-chan, Pon-chan or any of the other pets please post here!

I'll think about doing a pet cause i simply LOVE this manga ^_^ Specially since i already finished Etna (Disgaea) for A-kon and it doesn't look like many are joining my group :/

BishiJZ
02-06-2004, 10:56 AM
Whoo, one reply! ^.^ It would be great if you could be one of the pets. And I love the manga, too. My costume is based a lot more on the manga D than the anime one. I encourage you to make whatever costume from it you like ^.^

sacha
02-15-2004, 06:24 PM
You know, I had plans to do a group like this for Oni-con since I'm planning to start a Count D manga costume too buuuut, if I can scrape up the money, I'd definately be interested in cosplaying one of the pets at A-Kon ^o^ I have no clue which pet to choose, but I'm definately interested XD;;

cutelilzombie
02-15-2004, 11:54 PM
Whoo, one reply! ^.^ It would be great if you could be one of the pets. And I love the manga, too. My costume is based a lot more on the manga D than the anime one. I encourage you to make whatever costume from it you like ^.^

i want to do alice but its hard finding a good starter image that i can see all sides of her :/ i'll see.

sacha
02-24-2004, 10:58 PM
What day would you be wanting to have the group get together? I have a few costumes I'm bringing already, but if I could fit a Petshop of Horrors one in, I will most definately do so, even if it's a really simple one.

edit: I also posted at the A-Kon board with this same question in the thread, you don't have to answer me both places XB;;

AoKoneko
05-05-2004, 03:49 AM
OMG this is GREAT. ! now i dont have to do a call out post. 2 my friends and I r cosplaying as pet shop of horrors chars for the saga Delicious. Cast. Coun D, Eva aka Evanjelin Blue mermaid form (that me. I'm so excited she me all time fave and I found a way to make it look just like her *faints*) Eva human form and the love Jason.
OMGosh this is this is *crys* sniff sniff can I hug u?

AoKoneko
05-05-2004, 03:54 AM
whops i just now noticed the dates. Crys ;_; sniff sniff i missed it

BishiJZ
06-03-2004, 10:34 AM
Eh. . .ok, so the return of my D costume has fallen through. I won't be able to cosplay PSoH this time. But, luckily I had a back up costume and I'll be going as Count (or Earl) Cain. Hope to see everyone there!