PDA

View Full Version : Philippine's Best Cosplay Location

iheartrinoa
06-28-2012, 08:26 AM
Hi there!

My husband and I had our Cosplay-themed pre-nuptial shoot in Intramuros Manila Philippines and I consider it as the best Cosplay location I have seen so far here in our country.

Take a look at our photos...

Cosplay: Rinoa and Squall of FFVIII
Location: Baluarte de San Diego, Baluarte de Dilao and Puerta Real Gardes (Intramuros, Manila Philippines)
Photo and Video: by the Lightshapers Studios

For our prenup video, just view this link: https://vimeo.com/38488749

brucer007
07-09-2012, 02:53 PM
I was at Intramuros, church several months ago. Indeed it has some nice aged architecture. I took some shot that resemble halls of perhaps a medieval castle. I did not have time to see the cool locations you made use of.

I don't think there can be a "best cosplay location" since different cosplays have different needs.

katx
07-11-2012, 01:35 PM
Thanks for sharing this, those are really wonderful photos! I've lived there for a long time and never appreciated the wonderful architectures in Manila. I guess people take for granted what they see all the time... at least I did.

Whenever I think of cosplay locations in the Philippines, UP Diliman's sunken garden automatically comes to mind. I'm thinking Vigan would be a nice place too, with the Spanish-influenced infrastructures.

Hope to see you both at future cons when I visit. Best wishes to both of you :)

Neener_nina
07-31-2012, 04:56 AM
I think depende talaga on what the theme of the shoot is. >.> But yeah, in general Intramuros and various universities - UP, Ateneo would work as well.

Grats heartrinoa on your engagement! :D

iheartrinoa
08-06-2012, 11:57 AM
Yeah, Cosplay shoot is more fun in the Philippines:) I hope to see you guys in future Cosplay events (even we're really not Cosplayers,hehe) Thanks for the posts:)