PDA

View Full Version : Anyone interested in teaming up with a Kagome?

meheeners
02-05-2004, 09:33 PM
This is going to be my first con, and I'm going as Kagome from InuYasha. If anyone's gonna cosplay as someone from InuYasha, will you consider teaming up with me? Okay, I am only 12, BUT I have the attitude and look of Kagome pretty much down. So.... please reply if you're interested.
PS- I have another question. At Fanime.com, they said you have to register and crap. Do you really have to pay 45 bucks?

Shinsengumi
02-06-2004, 01:41 AM
Did you register early?

Aoshi Shinomori
02-07-2004, 12:28 PM
well ill be going as Inu Yasha and Sesshoumaru so u can come up and say hi

meheeners
02-18-2004, 06:55 PM
Okay! Yeah, I did pay in advance. My friends are all going to mock me for being nerdy enough to actually go out in public dressed up as Kagome. Anime Conventions kick ass.

Ready2Rokk
02-22-2004, 10:50 AM
I'm thinking of bringing my Sango outfit, but I'm still trying to decide...I'd have to make a new hiraikotsu and that took a while to make. If I decide to dress as Sango, my boyfriend will wear his Miroku outfit ^_^.

Minky_Momo
03-12-2004, 03:50 PM
I was thinking of being Kikyou!! But sadly; I can only go to Fanime on Monday cause I have a trip to Disneyland for a choir thing...-.- *staggers into a small cave and stays there with Kikyou costume on* ._.'

Wandering Otaku
03-15-2004, 10:00 PM
I will be there as InuYasha. XD hey Aoshi. Guess what. Im back XD sadly I cant go to many cons though :/ we'll see what the future brings. but I KNOW ill be at Fanime and ill e in InuYasha. I want some pics taken with all IY cosplayers I can find while im in costume ^.^

Aoshi Shinomori
03-18-2004, 02:18 AM
heh well i got a Inu Yasha and i still have my Sesshoumaru costume so guess u will have to stalk me again

Sipesh
03-22-2004, 10:54 PM
My enterage and myself will be doing Inu Yasha, too. We've got a Sess, Inu, Miroku, Kagome, and me as Kikyo :) It's gonna be an Inu Yasha fest!

Cicatrice
04-21-2004, 03:40 AM
I'm also going to be InuYasha, you are free to take some photos with me if you like. ^^

and Wow! there is going to be alot of InuYasha cosplayers, we should all get together x3

Rick james
04-25-2004, 05:57 PM
This is going to be my first con, and I'm going as Kagome from InuYasha. If anyone's gonna cosplay as someone from InuYasha, will you consider teaming up with me? Okay, I am only 12, BUT I have the attitude and look of Kagome pretty much down. So.... please reply if you're interested.
PS- I have another question. At Fanime.com, they said you have to register and crap. Do you really have to pay 45 bucks?
im going as naraku and this will be my first con too. thats all i have to say for now's

Astro
04-29-2004, 12:50 PM
Okay! Yeah, I did pay in advance. My friends are all going to mock me for being nerdy enough to actually go out in public dressed up as Kagome. Anime Conventions kick ass.

So cute! A Kagome! I'm not going to be dressed as Inu-Yasha (or anyone from the show, for that matter. I'll be Muraki Kazutaka, who's more of a pervert than Miroku. Eat that! and Black Mage Paine from FFX-2) but if I see you I'll definately take your picture and try to make sure you doing okay ^^

And yeah, it's normally $30 a year but this year the con is four days, you get a badge, so you can come and go freely about the con as you please. You also get a bag and whatnot (atleast last year you did) which was really helpful for carrying stuff and for all the shopping

A good tip is to bring LOTS of money, and have someone to either carry your purchaces or come pick it up during the day and take it home or put them in a car or something so that you don't have to lug them around... And take a camera, because you will see so many fun and pretty costumes. Don't be affraid to stop random people and say "excuse me, may I take your picture?" No one ever told me no. >D

And I'll shut up now.
^^ Good luck!