PDA

View Full Version : kare kano

videl
06-05-2002, 05:58 AM
KARE KANO IT'S MY FAVOURITE ANIME/MANGA!!!!!! I love Arima and Asaba *_* I think that it will be one of the most famous and important anime!!!!!^_^
In Italy kare kano it's on tv (mtv channel)...and the the manga it's at the #2!

forte-mari
06-24-2002, 09:21 PM
I haven't seen this, but I've heard of it, and from what I hear I think I will enjoy it. As soon as the DVDs come out in America I'm getting them, regardless of rether I have a DVD player or not. It looks kind of like a serious at times/comedic at times, which is what I like in anime, so I'm definately checking it out.

Kaitou
06-25-2002, 12:07 AM
*giggles relentlessly*

Glad you like it.

Galaxia
11-13-2002, 08:35 PM
I love Kare Kano! XD

Cassandra
11-13-2002, 08:37 PM
I love the show. But I'm kinda torn on how long it's taking to get the DVDs out. On one hand, they are amazing DVDs that are beautifully made. On the other hand, I'm impatient and I want them now!!! ;)

psythe
11-13-2002, 08:38 PM
Kare Kano is very close to the top of my "get next" list of anime since I have caught up Excel and Hina. Im glad to be hearing so many good things about it!

Umi
11-13-2002, 09:38 PM
*swoon* Yeah Kare Kano was my absolute favorite for a long while... and it's still on the top of my list ^__^ I love Asaba... he's got to be like the best buddy a guy could have... *grawr* but Arima needs to understand that tho' o.o

My boyfriend and I both loved Kare Kano.. I dunno there's something refreshing about the realistic inner psychie of relationships which you don't really get in anime *points to Marmalade Boy and Love Hina* and the humor is really outrageous (right up my alley) plus it can get really serious and dramatic all within a couple of seconds... and make it work. Ah.. so nice.

Michi
11-13-2002, 10:12 PM
I've liked KareKano for a long time... Back before I could find fansubs I rented it raw from Japantown.. ^^; but now I have 1-12 I think subbed. I'm glad it's coming out here finally, I'll be getting those DVDs for sure. ^_^

Celine
11-13-2002, 10:14 PM
Asaba is awesome and hilarious. ^_^ The show was a bit too weird overall for my tastes, but some of the episodes were just classic!

Recca-kun
11-13-2002, 10:22 PM
I Love Miyazawa-san! :D I used to be huge on Karekano (not as much anymore), but I still like the characters. I wore Arima at Neko 3 and Katsu 7 and although I used him for Yuuhi's school outfit it would be possible to redo him at some point...

Maryssa
11-13-2002, 11:37 PM
Brilliant show. Great story, great humor, great acting, great character personalities, and of course fantastic GAINAX visuals. I simply adore KareKano.

Bell-chan
11-13-2002, 11:45 PM
Yeah, I've heard of it too.. Actually saw it while walking past an aisle during Anime Expo. I think I was standing there for 20 minutes @_@ but after that, my friend was all hyped about it and showed some of it to me. It looks cute ^__^

Jibrille
11-14-2002, 01:26 AM
Kare Kano... its simply DAMN GOOD.

^_^

Babbit_Chan
11-14-2002, 01:57 AM
I need to see it *gets wolfed down* AhhH!

videogirlc
11-14-2002, 03:15 AM
Excellent series and realistic characters, I love the show.

Karasu
11-14-2002, 10:57 AM
Kare Kano is awesome!! The next DVD in the US comes out next month. I think it is so cute!! Asaba is hilarious.
I expected nothing less from the people that gave us N.G. Evangelion. :D

Fireflyprincess
11-14-2002, 04:22 PM
I saw Kare Kano when I went to Anime Iowa. As soon as we(Cait, luna & me) left we wanted more and i wanted the sound track I have 2 CDs and I love them. Kare Kano has the best opening I have ever seen. And Arima's dubbed vioce is to die for. He is soo sweet I want a boyfriend like Arima*swoons*

SleepingKirby
11-14-2002, 08:40 PM
:D

http://home.netcom.com/~jeckhyde/kkyukinposesani02small.gif

nekochan
11-20-2002, 04:50 AM
hehe yeah i love it!! it's so awesome. that's my dream messed-up relationship.. if that makes sense.. -_-

katchoo
11-20-2002, 11:42 AM
Does anyone know when the manga will be released here? I've seen the first dvd in suncoast, but I want to read it first.

thanks ^_^

Umi
11-20-2002, 12:24 PM
Personally, I like Kazuma. He's such a spiffy character... too bad in the anime he got stuck with half an animated episode and a whole... uhm.. non-animated (?) episode. =D

Recca-kun
11-20-2002, 02:49 PM
But episode 13 has some of the funniest parts in the series - and that's saying a lot. ;)

Maryssa
11-20-2002, 02:54 PM
katchoo: i believe actually the manga was done after the anime was created. dont quote me on that but i'm sure i heard that a long time ago when i had seen the show but the manga was nowhere to be found. something about how the anime was all done on computer also. i have no idea i am retarded *brain is fried from writing senior thesis*

Umi
11-20-2002, 03:18 PM
Actually the anime was done when in between the manga... which is sort of why the anime ended as it did. The manga is still running but it did start off before the anime... maybe you got confused by the manga prequel '00' that came out way after the anime.

Freya
06-21-2003, 10:21 PM
Yeah....and the manga STILL isn't finished. I just got into Karekano recently and I'm in LUV with it! I know what I'll be stockpiling on at AX this year. ^_~

And FireflyPrincess, you're not alone in wishing you had an Arima. Lately I've been realizing that he's the same kind of guy I'm longing for.

Too bad he's animated. ^_^ And also the fact I'm so into Arima and Yukino's relationship. Dah, they're so much cuter than real life ^_^

Maki Yu.Ki.Ame
06-22-2003, 05:41 PM
I liked the anime, haven't really read the manga. I liked the story plot and everything, the only complain I have is that I dun't like how Arima became at the end of the anime, I like the him when he first go out with Yukino the best~~

Scortia
06-22-2003, 06:48 PM
Excellent series... granted, if I were Yukino, I would have smacked Arima towards the end. That boy needed to deal with reality instead of how Yukino sort of happily let him do what he wished. *trying not to spoil it* anyway, yet another sufferer of the "no closure ending".. it's a shame, too, because all of the characters around the main ones were finally getting some depth by the time they ended it. >_< Baka GAINAX

Velvy
06-23-2003, 01:38 AM
Kare Kano is awesome. I just love the Arima/Miyazawa coupling.

makonurikoryoko
06-23-2003, 01:58 AM
YA!! Ive only been reading the mang but im dien' to get the dvds!! XD SO cute!! and im gonna make an Arima Uniform for JacksUsername now... makes me wanan make yukino's uniform lol

Maki Yu.Ki.Ame
06-23-2003, 04:41 AM
the front was very very touching! I liked the part when they have to go though so much trouble to get together! Especially when yukino first find out she liked Arima (to a girl who never thought things like this will happen on her it is pretty scary)!! ^^

Schala
06-24-2003, 01:54 AM
Aww, I love Karekano. I've seen the anime many times and read some of the manga. Yukino and Arima are great, but I also love the more minor characters. Tsubasa is hilarious. ^_^

JacksUsername
06-24-2003, 02:10 AM
this was the first anime I ever saw and its still my favorite. It just has so much style and is so funny and sad at the same time, ...ack! its just so perfect.

rainbowflavored
06-25-2003, 01:08 AM
karekano is one of my most favorite anime series... i love it. the characters are weird, funny, psycho, yet still realistic ^_^ and it's just so cute. i love the arima/yukino pairing and i LOVE the music that plays in the romantic scenes. i spent weeks trying to find it and it's called "treasure every meeting." i have a boyfriend and watching karekano with him made me fall in love with him all over again. *sappy*

asaba rocks! :D

i have yet to see the rest of the series (has dvds 1,2) because i have no money to buy volumes 3 and 4 :( and ive read vol 1 and 2 of the manga from tokyopop...

mochan42
06-25-2003, 01:16 AM
O_O Oh my god! I LOVE Kare Kano! I can't get enough of how diverse it is! It has love, comedy (and a good mixture of both, by the way), not really all that much tragedy, but it has a different kind of tragedy, with homework and school, balancing school work and love, was kind of tragic at times. o.O Any who.....Asaba totally rocks though! :D But who doesn't love Arima?