PDA

View Full Version : Cat ears and tail set for sale

ChancieChance
07-02-2012, 10:05 PM
I've had a pair of fake cat ears and a tail lying around for who knows how long now for a cosplay that never actually happened (and never will).
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc410/ChanceKurra/Ears.jpg
The "fur" on them is black, and the inside of each ear is light pink. Very soft!
So, they are out of the package, but they've never actually been used. I put the ears on once just to see what they looked like.

The tail is 13.5 inches long, and the ears are 2 inches tall. The ears have barrettes on the bottoms so you can just clip them into your hair, and the tail has a pin through it so you can pin it through your clothing to wear. And the tail is poseable and bendy!
They're absolutely adorable, but I'll never use them. So, might as well see if someone can!

I'm asking maybe $15 or $20, I dunno. Make an offer, really.
I only accept PayPal as payment and only ship in the US. Sorry! Shipping charge is included in the price.

kerstynnlane
07-02-2012, 10:12 PM
can i offer 8 dollars including shipping

xNekoAMV
07-02-2012, 11:35 PM
I might want! I'll think about it though! :)

ChancieChance
07-03-2012, 12:14 AM
can i offer 8 dollars including shipping
I'm sorry, but I was hoping for at least the $15 maybe. :( Considering when I first bought them, they were around $20. I know it's not really a big difference, but I could definitely use a little extra money right now too, so every bit helps.

ChancieChance
07-15-2012, 10:34 PM
Bump :)

ChancieChance
08-13-2012, 01:59 AM
Bump