PDA

View Full Version : Connecticon 2004: Rurouni Kenshin Skit

KenkakuHimura
02-06-2004, 05:49 PM
I'm planning to put together a big Rurouni Kenshin skit. If your going to the Conecticon 2004 in West Hartford, Connecticut, then you can help. If your going as a Rurouni Kenshin character, please contact me. My AIM is KenkakuHimura, and my email is Kaiba92489@cox.net
This is more of a fighting type skit (everybody loves those sword fights in Rurouni Kenshin)
so right now I'm looking for people who'll be:

Sanosuke
Saitou
Enishi
Shishio
Soujiro
Aoshi

and whoever else I need.. hm.. Well if your going as somebody who fights Kenshin (or will fight) please tell me. Here are the rules:
1- this is for fun, so have fun (and to entertain the crowd)
2- no real swords, bring a shinai or plastic or wooden sword
3- Don't mutilate me! Even if your close to the character that your cosplaying (Like an Enishi I know, he wanted to kill me, literaly, for a bit. lol) and you want to beat on me (I'm being Kenshin.) please, no REAL violence. Yes, you can probobly use "light" taps. You can duel good, just dont kill me in the process.. or hurt me.. no violence.. got it? lol
4- YES you can pair off your own skits. I'm planning on finding an area for people who'll be in this to meet there. This is for fun, so have fun, k?

if you have questions (I'm not sure if I worded this whole thing right) please feel free to ask me ASAP. ^^x' arigatou

KenkakuHimura
02-09-2004, 03:43 PM
anybody? If you have any questions or comments you can post em...

chou-dono
02-09-2004, 06:41 PM
its me again and chou fights kenshin and i wouldnt mind being part of the skit but i only need to figure out how to make a hakujinnotachi

sassy_lassy
02-09-2004, 07:03 PM
Aw man... I would love to be Soujiro and help you but I won't be going to that con. sry ^_^;.... I didn't even have to post did I >.>... YEs I did! Because... I care! yeah.... ok... shutting up.... Well Good Luck!

KenkakuHimura
02-09-2004, 09:25 PM
oooh! Darn I'd love to get a Soujiro in here! too bad your not going. lol

Rhys Ifane
02-13-2004, 09:19 PM
I'm a little north of Boston, so I'm not positive if I can get there, but maybe I can. If I can, I should have my Aoshi Shinomori costume ready. My AIM is TheKingpin1.Wow, I'm thirsty all of a sudden. :drink: