PDA

View Full Version : Sara from Angel Sanctuary

Hitomi chan
02-06-2004, 09:56 PM
I've recently finished this costume. It's very simple but I loved the dress at the moment I saw it.
here is the link for the picture
photo (http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=108498&password=&sort=1&cat=500&page=1)
And here is the attachment for the original image

Sala
02-07-2004, 01:32 AM
Sara's dress appears to have a double collar or something like that...

liquid nia
02-07-2004, 10:53 AM
Wow! I think it looks really great! The only critique I could give is that the collar could use some adjustment...it looks a litte shorter than in the picture, but other wise, it's awesome!

Hitomi chan
02-07-2004, 11:01 PM
it's double collar... but like I said, is the best picture that I could took by myself, but soon I'll took better pictures in a photo shoot

Kurai Deux
02-09-2004, 06:35 PM
Aww, i think this version of Sara is really cute^^ It's simple but nice..hehe i think you did a great job. I also like the composition of the photo ^__^

Susumari
02-12-2004, 03:46 PM
pretty neato! hmm.. i think velvet would be a better material. just saying! but it looks cute

inSaniTy
02-14-2004, 04:50 PM
The upper part of the dress should be a little tighter, or maybe it just looks really loose in the picture o__O
Someone else who is doing Sara Mudou XD I plan on doing that dress... or her OVA clothes after Katan kills her XD;;

But other than the top being too loose, it looks fine

Hanyaan
02-15-2004, 05:58 PM
The costume is, in my opinion, pretty good. I'm not so sure it's quite the right material for the black, but it IS a similar shininess level compared to the illustration, so that's OK.

When you're trying to imitate that reference pose, push your shoulders a bit farther back, tilt your head forward a bit but pull up your neck as tall as possible, open your eyes wide like you're going to cry, and open your lips a teeny bit. It'll help you get some of that scared-little-innocent look from the reference pic.