PDA

View Full Version : Milanoo Review

Oreomixer200
07-05-2012, 06:28 PM
I will say that I am quite suprised. Today I got my Soul Eater Evans cosplay I ordered from Milanoo. It came right on time as well as decent quality. The jacket did come a little bit big but not very notice able. I was getting a little bit worried because after I ordered it I saw bad reviews. It was quiet nerve wrecking after I saw all the bad reviews. I don't think I will order from them again due to how nerve wrecking it is. I also got the tracking number the day I got the product, and the tracking number didn't work. Other then those few things I suppose they were good.

angel wings
07-05-2012, 08:20 PM
thats a shocker from what i hear is you either get something thats horrible quality or you dont get anything at all when it comes to milanoo

Oreomixer200
07-05-2012, 09:36 PM
thats a shocker from what i hear is you either get something thats horrible quality or you dont get anything at all when it comes to milanoo

I was quite shocked too.

XxChibiArtistxX
07-09-2012, 07:55 PM
I ordered a few things from Milanoo before I smartened up, but I found that some of the things I ordered were not really that bad. I ordered a grand total of 3 cosplays from them, and while not 100% accurate, they weren't as bad as most reviews say. (NOT supporting them in any way, but really, with Milanoo it's just a hit or a miss.)

angelbabycakes
07-09-2012, 10:25 PM
I think a lot depends on what on considers quality or even just decent, or even simply bad. Everyone's standards vary and not one person is correct or incorrect in thinking what they want to. What's fine for one person might not be for another. All that matters is if the buyer/wearer likes it.