PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Fujifilm s1000fd

Cherryblawesome
07-09-2012, 06:28 PM
Hello there loves!
I will be selling a Fujifilm S1000fd.
Sadly I havent used it in quite some and feel bad leaving it to sit... So if you are interested in it, please let me know

I love this camera a lot. Its in mint condition. Ive had it maybe....4 or 5 years. Its a hearty camera that is surprisingly lightweight. I used it most often for macro and filming for fun. It also did fabulous in aquariums, as well as shooting track meets(so LOTS of fast movements) It has manual function along with others, so you can go manual if that is what you like to use.

-Other settings are Mode dial
Auto, Natural Light, SP1, SP2, P, A, S, M, Panorama, Movie
SP1/SP2
Portrait, Landscape, Sport, Night, Fireworks, Sunset, Snow, Beach, Museum, Party, Flower, Text, PS(Picture Stabilization)

ALSO+ It has the ability to attach lens adapters onto it. So, if youre looking for more wide angle and such(like uv and etc)....its kind of awesome.

With it:
Carrying bag
4GB SD card
Lens cap attached
Can give a link to the software and user manual.

If you would like pictures of it, I will include some....and for questions, please ask <3
I would like to sell it fairly soon if possible.
$250 or best offer.

Thank you loves<3:heart:

Teru_Futago
07-11-2012, 12:52 PM
Does it take video?

Cherryblawesome
07-11-2012, 08:22 PM
Yup :) heres an example I got off youtube
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DICVW-Adw3Hk&v=ICVW-Adw3Hk&gl=US

UchinaaSoba
07-12-2012, 12:03 PM
Does it have any noticable scratches or marks?

Cherryblawesome
07-14-2012, 03:54 PM
Nope :) not a scratch on the body....i think theres is either a tiny scratch on thr screen, but could also possibly be a smudge hah....i keep forgetting to see.
Ill be uploading a video soon

UchinaaSoba
07-15-2012, 12:21 AM
I'll probably wait to buy a camera. Realized I need to save up for something else. >.< Thank you for answering, though.

Teru_Futago
07-17-2012, 10:43 AM
Does it have a shutter button?

Cherryblawesome
07-17-2012, 09:59 PM
Im attempting at this moment in time to upload a derpy video of me showing the camera hahha. When its done...first..Im so sorry you see all my dogs hair on my couch D: STUPID FLUFFER. hes a sheltie...it cannot be helped haha.Second, I didnt know what to say so dont mind me. also I will take another video tomorrow USING the fujifilm aka...film something with it to show its epicness.

Cherryblawesome
07-17-2012, 10:05 PM
yup it does have a shutter button...it has the, you hold down half and it readjusts for you and etc. feature.

to be honest its one of those cameras thats like a step before a dslr.(but sadly was just as expensive as a dslr when i got it) i got it because it was SO MUCH LIGHTER than a nikon d80 i was borrowing and i could actually take the thing to cons and etc without really getting tired from all the weight.(and the beach because DEAR LORD the d80 was heavy and got hot.euhhh)
that and i HATED carrying around my film lenses and etc...so this camera has attachments you can get that are so much lighter.. especially the macro one.

Cherryblawesome
07-17-2012, 10:50 PM
http://youtu.be/FIz6vxfgSxs

im so awkward...lol