PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts Cosplay??

Naiomi
02-08-2004, 12:37 PM
Anyone Else here going as a Kingdom Hearts 1 or 2 cosplay? I'm going as Sora from KH2.

Winry
02-09-2004, 01:19 AM
I do have a KH Yuffie costume, but I have other costumes being made for AB. So unfortunely, unless I can squeeze her in, I don't think I'll be cosplaying has her this year.

Do you have a picture? I'll look for you! :D

KingdomDarkness
02-09-2004, 06:55 PM
Anyone Else here going as a Kingdom Hearts 1 or 2 cosplay? I'm going as Sora from KH2.

Hey, I know you! Your from the AB forums on Animeboston.com. ^_^ It's Nightmare_Sora. But in responce, I too am Kingdom Hearts cosplaying. (Halloween Sora! ^^) It'll be great to get pictures with a KH2 Sora O_o

Poisonous Intent
02-10-2004, 02:46 PM
You'll see me as Jasmine and my friend, Aya will be cosplaying Alice, the princess' of heart ^_^. this is suppose to be instead of a suzumi aogiri and ceres costume which will be put off till otakon. Hopefully we'll find a kairi and some other princess' of heart at AB.

AWTWB
02-11-2004, 12:26 PM
I'll be going as Leon from KH to AB, It will be my first time going to a con with a costume that has had more than a days work put into it. I really can't wait ^_^.

dressdragn
02-20-2004, 04:26 PM
FF photo shoot at AB, KH cosplayers welcome

http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=30431

~Anna

Kiarrens
03-16-2004, 01:28 AM
I'm doing KH Sephiroth minus the wing. (Damn expensive feathers....)
So does this mean I get to beat up on some poor helpless little Soras... Or do they get to beat up on me? O_o
hehehe

TheAnarCHris
03-16-2004, 09:51 AM
Unforunately, I've retired my Leon costume as of Katsucon, seeing how it was the 6 consective con I wore it at, and the thugged out verision is gonna be too hot to wear during the spring. But you guys are more than welcomed to swing by the FF photoshoot and steal a few of our FF characters. ^/^

KingdomDarkness
03-16-2004, 06:08 PM
I'm doing KH Sephiroth minus the wing. (Damn expensive feathers....)
So does this mean I get to beat up on some poor helpless little Soras... Or do they get to beat up on me? O_o
hehehe

Poor and helpless? XD;; Trust me, you won't have to worry about the Soras. The fangirls will be quite a challenge upon themselves. ._. (A friend told me that Sephiroth is one of the most-stalked cosplay men.) Good luck XD;

Kiarrens
03-17-2004, 11:13 AM
O_o Good thing I'm crossplaying then I guess....
*hopes the fact that she's a girl will keep most of the rabid fangirls at bay*

KingdomDarkness
03-17-2004, 04:05 PM
O_o Good thing I'm crossplaying then I guess....
*hopes the fact that she's a girl will keep most of the rabid fangirls at bay*

The friend I was talking about WAS a girl XD;; But I'll probably end up glomping you just for the heck of glomping sephiroth. :P Yaoi! Haha. Just kidding. -_- (*Is crossplaying as well.*) It'd sorta be...crossplaying..Yaoi....er...or just... oO Gah I dunno. It's too confusing.

Miscellaneous
03-19-2004, 08:16 PM
I plan on going as KH cloud, just gotta get the wig because my hair doesnt exacly spike like his.......

and its not exactly blond either....or nearly as long...

wow i need that wig :woah:

~sora~
03-19-2004, 11:01 PM
i want to go, but i live in B.C. canada.... boo hoo. i have a great sora tho...

jjamriska
03-21-2004, 12:40 PM
im gonna do a fat bandit heartless, and a friend of mine is going as kairi... *prepares new digital camera for capturing the look on kiarrens face as she gets glomped by sephy fans* better work on your sin harvest attack, you may need it.....

Poisonous Intent
03-21-2004, 12:59 PM
im gonna do a fat bandit heartless, and a friend of mine is going as kairi... *prepares new digital camera for capturing the look on kiarrens face as she gets glomped by sephy fans* better work on your sin harvest attack, you may need it.....

YEAH! a kairi! must find your friend and take a princesses of heart photo!

Naiomi
04-06-2004, 07:06 PM
I agree, Most KH Bishies (Leon *cough* Squall *cough*, Sora, Riku, Sephiroph, Cloud, Ansem ect.) Are targets for random mobs of Fangirls. Best start training your leg muscles to run far, and fast.

Oh yeah, I should probably post it here too. It seems that were all going to try to meet a AB near the info desk after opening ceremonies. Nightmare, if you'd join me, we could hold our keyblades up after the opening ceremonies and see if their shiny-ness shall summon the other KH Cosplayers. (I'll need a box though, I'm so short -__-)

Poor and helpless? XD;; Trust me, you won't have to worry about the Soras. The fangirls will be quite a challenge upon themselves. ._. (A friend told me that Sephiroth is one of the most-stalked cosplay men.) Good luck XD;

KingdomDarkness
04-07-2004, 09:26 PM
I agree, Most KH Bishies (Leon *cough* Squall *cough*, Sora, Riku, Sephiroph, Cloud, Ansem ect.) Are targets for random mobs of Fangirls. Best start training your leg muscles to run far, and fast.

Hahaha. Well, I've been training for soccer, so that wouldn't be a problem. =3. What I'm a little concerned about is the prospective Yaoi. Well, not as much for myself as for my mom. She'd flip a nutty if some random cosplayer just started hanging all over me or something. :p

Oh yeah, I should probably post it here too. It seems that were all going to try to meet a AB near the info desk after opening ceremonies. Nightmare, if you'd join me, we could hold our keyblades up after the opening ceremonies and see if their shiny-ness shall summon the other KH Cosplayers. (I'll need a box though, I'm so short -__-)

Well..mines kinda more sparkly than shiny. But, it does shine all the same. HAHHA. I know! Maybe we can 'trinity detect' them, or something? Or..trinity-double-ey-thingy...or something. XD; Aw well. I tried.

esantiago7292
08-25-2004, 01:42 PM
in the poll i put that i whould go as other (sephoiroth) but i ment just to say that i whould if i had the chance....but i dont so im going as sasuke from naruto............................................ ..sorry

MemoriesofYuna
08-26-2004, 06:04 PM
i thought of cosplaying as kairi but i might crossplay as sora if my friend goes as kairi. that would be so beyond funny. -Aseret Yuna

General_Beatrix
08-27-2004, 07:08 AM
:thumbsup: i think this thread is from AB 04, not 05

Nancyboynoire
09-01-2004, 12:27 AM
I might be going to Anime Boston. Depending on my finacial situation. I'll be going as Sora, but not you're average halloween or general ass-kicking Sora. No I think most will be pleasantly surprised...

at least I hope so. lol

Giest
09-24-2004, 05:28 PM
so are u guys gonna be meeting up at any point, i'd really like to see this :D