PDA

View Full Version : Weiss Kreuz Gluhen

haru
11-10-2002, 06:00 AM
anyone watch the new weiss kreuz anime -wk Gluhen yet?
the story was terrible!

Aya become a teacher!!!?! with a glass and smile?

and....Omi.... oh..man!!

i like the story of flower boys better than this

anyway i like the drama cd op song "Love of my life"
its really a sweet song

i know a site to download the ep1 and 2 movie and mp3.

Squall-chan
11-10-2002, 06:12 AM
I haven't seen the Gluhen series yet (still in the process of downloading), but from what I've read and the pics I've seen all I have to say is...WHAT THE HELL DID THEY DO TO OMI!!!...and what happened to florist by day and assassins by night (i loved telling ppl that...its so god damn funny)...but I'll probley watch it anyway just to see how it go's...

*waits for it to finish downloading

*urg...>_< go faster!!!

Koumori
11-10-2002, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by Squall-chan
all I have to say is...WHAT THE HELL DID THEY DO TO OMI!!!

Dude. What happened to *everybody*. In my opinion Omi is the coolest looking one. And that is the sign of a very, very unfortunate state of affairs. Though I gather that there are legal reasons that they couldn't use the character designs from before. And, well, the animation is a little better. Thank ghod.

Squall-chan
11-10-2002, 08:27 AM
Just got done downloading a watching the first episode...and compared to the old animation it looks great...and Omi looks better then in the pics I saw...he's still not the same old Omi but he still has his little charms, and conserning the other boys of Weiss...Aya needs to ditch the glasses...Ken is still pretty much Ken from what I saw in the beginning and ending credits (I like the ending song...must download...)...and Youji :thumbsup:...well I have nothing nice to say so I'll shut up about that...but the new designs are still scary even with some of the good things I said...if there were any...

Conserning the new Weiss boys...Sena is earilly like Omi...and the other guy who's name I don't remember is well...yeah...

Storyline wise...I hope it gets better...its not much to me right now but it is only the first episode so u never know...but I miss the old Weiss...*go's to watch the OVA...now that's the Weiss I know and love...

haru
11-10-2002, 11:20 PM
what happen to the flower boys?
what happen to Ran's sister -aya?

thats what i want to know
anyway!! the anime is great than the old ver

ya! ken is still look pretty - cool!!! better than the old ver.

yohji is the worst!... cry....

Squall-chan
11-11-2002, 01:09 AM
Hopefully those questions will be answered as the series progresses...(I do miss those flower boys)...I've watched the first episode over and over debating my feelings on it which are seeming to become some what softer on the subject...I admit that I'm becoming very fond of Ken's new look...my thought on the other three is still the same so far...and since its bugging me I'll just say it...Youji is scary beyond all reason...there I said it...

The two new boys Sena and that other guy (still don't know his name) seem to have traces of Omi...I just can't get past it...Sena is all sweet like Omi and the other guy has Omi's computer skills...I'm wondering if it's because Omi's supposed to be the new Persia and they needed to replace him as a active member of Weiss (just a theory)...but I read that Omi has a big part in the series so I guess u can scratch that...

Haru> can u tell me that site where u downloaded the episodes...kazaa is being mean and won't let me download the 2nd episode...I'll appreciate it very much...

haru
11-11-2002, 04:49 AM
notice that at the ed of the anime - a photo on the table!
ya !! the photo of the 4 flower boys, aya still wearing his "orange t-shit", and omi, ken, yohji so..

hope we'll see ken and yohji on the 3th episode

>Squall-chan, i have PM you the web site address

Squall-chan
11-11-2002, 05:02 AM
Haru>Thank U!!!

Oh yeah, gotta love the flower boy pic...

I'm looking forward to seeing Ken...

Rosiel
11-11-2002, 10:02 AM
I watched the first two episodes. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. The intro is... priceless. Just priceless.

The animation is much better than the first series, and they do try to be serious but it's not working. The story is extremely cliche, full of holes, and the over-the-top drama is baaaaaaaaack.

The one good thing? Aya now wears glasses. *drool*

Although if the person I think is Crawford is Crawford, I am going to CRY. Poor Crawford! To go from sexiness made flesh into... X__X It makes me afraid of new Schuldig. Although Nagi does look pretty.

Chosuke
11-11-2002, 01:39 PM
-hasnt yet seen gluhen- o.o;; i'm one of those bad children who made a gluhen outfit before even seeing it xD

doesnt aya have a long braid also? o.o;;..hopefully they didnt makelast minute char design changes..-would cry- ALMOST DONE

Koumori
11-11-2002, 03:19 PM
Yes, Aya has a long braid. It looks ridiculous.

Chosuke
11-12-2002, 01:46 PM
-cringe-.. -thenblinks-..what did they to..crawdaddy? o.o;;;;

Keurblitz
11-12-2002, 06:10 PM
Omi ish so hot!!! But anyway, yeah, only 2 eps is out online... **cries**
animation is definitly better

SohjiroX
11-12-2002, 07:51 PM
Weiss Kruez......I have to watch the first series to than watch the others, but I dont have the ability to download them and watch right now, man I have to see all this.

Squall-chan
11-12-2002, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by Keurblitz
Omi ish so hot!!! But anyway, yeah, only 2 eps is out online... **cries**
animation is definitly better

Which Omi r u talking about...original or Gluhen...I think he's hot in both but original Omi will always be my fav...

?...does anyone know when the next episode comes out...

Koumori
11-12-2002, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by Squall-chan
[B]Which Omi r u talking about...original or Gluhen...I think he's hot in both but original Omi will always be my fav...

You people are insane.

Keurblitz
11-12-2002, 08:26 PM
LoL, both versions of omi ish hot!! Shit, if he was real, I would've raped him a long time ago but yeah...

Originally posted by Koumori
You people are insane.

We're not insane, we're anime fans... well.. yeah.. same thing same thing...

Rosiel
11-13-2002, 10:04 AM
> You people are insane.

Koumori, it's probably because we're, well, "old", and to us he looks like the noisy annoying neighbour's kid who runs after dogs and throws baseballs over the fence.

But Crawford (normal version)... that's another story. ^____^

Koumori
11-13-2002, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by Rosiel
> You people are insane.

Koumori, it's probably because we're, well, "old", and to us he looks like the noisy annoying neighbour's kid who runs after dogs and throws baseballs over the fence.

But Crawford (normal version)... that's another story. ^____^

Well, to *me* he looks like a 12-year-old girl. But you're probably right.

And I won't dispute you on the Crawford thing, either.

haru
11-16-2002, 10:33 PM
when my young brother first watch the wk gluhen opening...
what he said:
"eh? Black Matrix? ah no! its weiss"
"why ken look like someone from X-men"

^_^ anyone know who do the character design of wk gluhen?

Ali-kun
11-18-2002, 12:43 PM
Heyy, I -like- Aya's hair ;P

But I agree that the new designs pretty well suck, gleh. I wish they could've kept Tsuchiya Kyoko's (especially better-animated as the new series seems to be)

Hmm, anyone know if there are fansubs circulating yet? I have the first two episodes raw, and my Japanese skills aren't that great yet so I don't -really- know what's going on. Although if it's really holey plot-wise, it may be just as confusing ^_~

Chosuke
11-18-2002, 12:58 PM
<q>Koumori, it's probably because we're, well, "old", and to us he looks like the noisy annoying neighbour's kid who runs after dogs and throws baseballs over the fence.

But Crawford (normal version)... that's another story. ^____^</q>

I agree with you exactly.I never liked Omi because he is the token so sugar coated you could eat him on a stick braniac blondy child.
Now Crawdaddy on the other hand..that suit,those glasses..and you can TELL he's a man.The crawfish is so fine ;-;

Rosiel
11-18-2002, 01:01 PM
> Hmm, anyone know if there are fansubs circulating yet?

They have been for a while... I've had 1 and 2 subbed for a few weeks, but now I'm starting to wonder where 3 is...

I want to know if the hideous man I saw is really Crawford!
(Then all that is left is Schu's new design and I can stop watching.)

Sami
11-18-2002, 01:42 PM
> I want to know if the hideous man I saw is really Crawford!

Crawford... hideous...?! NOOOO! *commences with the wailing* Must.. see.. for self..! *angry glares at Gluhen designers; still mourning over Yohji's loss of general coolness*

Squall-chan
11-19-2002, 01:06 AM
Sami>

Yeah, I'm still pretty mad at the character designers for what they've done to those flowerboy hotties...but I'm growing pretty fond of a few of them...(that being Omi and Ken)

yes, yes, I know I'm crazy ^^;;;

Marychan
11-25-2004, 11:10 PM
oh I didn't there was an ova to the series, well that's because I've only seen disk two of Night Hunter hehe.

pink_killer
11-29-2004, 11:49 AM
I would just like to comment on this topic. Gluhen is NOT >< Weiss Kreuz. No way, no how. They can't be the same T-T It's not Weiss. They changed everyone, the plots don't make sense. They have some random newbies and and..they all look weird.

I thank God that the seiyuus are still the same, otherwise I think I would have cried seriously. I know I almost did when I first saw the Gluhen character design.

fokushii
12-30-2004, 04:42 PM
I wonder if I'm the only one who thinks Glühen is actually better than the original series. I mean, honestly. Kapitel was badly animated, lacked plot and was unintentionally amusing (I love it none the less. Out of habit, perhaps, but anyway.). Glühen on the other hand is well animated, the characters actually develop personalities and the plot - although still quite Koyasu-like weird - is actually there. (It is, really. You'll just have to look real close.) And I really don't mind the new character designs. They're quite lovely once you get used to them.

I do deny the existence of the episode 13, though.