PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Serious L Cosplay

foolish13people
07-15-2012, 05:38 PM
Well i have a ginormous obsession with L. He's like my hero. But he's not real. Well the other day I put together my L costume and decided to surprise my lil bro when he got home from camp by eating eclairs while on the computer sitting just like L and wearing my cosplay. That was amazing xD so uh i decided to see what it was like to "become" L for a day. In fact right now I'm in my cosplay typing just like he does in the live action movies. I found out my body has to be EXTREMELY weird because:
1. My back doesn't even hurt. All that slouching and it still doesn't.
2. I got 2 hours of sleep last night. And I'm not tired. Probably because of all the extremely sugared tea I've been drinking.
3. I eat mostly sugar and I'm fine. (yes i actually ate some real food because unlike L, I can't survive on sugar alone)
So basically, I've been doing great with this but L has got to be the most unhealthy character to play xD It's fun though. My dad loves my obsession with L because he's also a huge Deaath Note fan himself and gave me access to all the english subbed live action movies he owns (yay >w<) my brother thinks it's weird but he's pretty accepting, and I got him to watch Death Note with me. My mom might be a problem because she's all about getting enough sleep, eating right, having proper posture blahblahblah but i don't have to see her for like a week so let the role playing begin OuO

Jabberwack
07-16-2012, 09:42 PM
Haha, this is great. I did I super serious L cosplay for New York Comic Con, and my Ryuk was amazing. We were so into character, it was kinda creepy. We had prepared sweets (for me) a dozen apples (for Ryuuk). I also handed out pokcy sometimes, but never to a Light cosplayer, and I got all devensive being "my pocky."
When you're cosplaying for no reason, it makes you feel so....epic, you don't have to sleep. SLEEP IS NOT REQUIRED WHEN THERE IS COSPLAY. The only problem is, as soon as you get out of your jeans and white shirt...will your back KILL you. Also, to boost up the epic score, when you're doing something totally...well somewhat normal, like being on the computer, turn on the Death Note soundtrack and make over the top dramatic movements for the hell of it.

Haevei
07-16-2012, 10:11 PM
I remember when I had an obsession with Near to the point where I would act exactly like him and in science class, I would sit precisely like him too. xD My friend was worried about me and kind of getting mad (I did not tell her). Anyways, have fun! :>

Jabberwack
07-16-2012, 10:33 PM
I went through a Mello stage too. I think that was even unhealthier than the L phase...because all I ate for like two days were chocolate bars. And I dressed like him, with my blonde wig and all that jazz. It was pretty epic, except I think my teachers were pretty creeped out. One of my teachers, who loves Death Note, let me eat my chocolate bar in class, which was epic.