PDA

View Full Version : Have you been to Megatokyo.com yet?

Naru
11-10-2002, 11:40 AM
If you haven't been to Megatokyo.com yet you may want to go now. it is a FREE online comic with more then 300 comic strips. You will have to jump to page one and start from the begining. They started the comic a few years ago and are doing great! they just came out with some awsome shirts including a baka^2 one that every girl should have. read the comentry under the comic as you go to get some ideas as to what the writers were thinking and there is another site that speciallizes in art made by the creater of the comic. im not going to tell you the plot you will have to find out for yourself!!

:chatah: :juggler:

MugenH
11-10-2002, 07:43 PM
Yeah, yeah yeah! Go Megatokyo!

I have to be honest, I have never been so taken with any fan-based anime product, whether f-fiction or videos, cosplay or what-not. Megatokyo is genuine interesting original material. Everyone should give it a look.

(I lost an entire day to reading that comic from start to finish. ^__^")

Go Piro Go! Go Piro Go!

Toodle-Pip
MugenH

Spooky Brew
11-10-2002, 07:46 PM
Yea I love Megatokyo! I just oredered their new graphic novel! Go Largo!!!!!!!!

kitty_neko
11-10-2002, 08:18 PM
hahaha!!! that is so awesome! ive been reading it all day. (and now doing my hw.... shhhhhh, dont tell! x.x)

*saves in favorites* XD

aeva
11-10-2002, 08:20 PM
I read Megatokyo religiously. ::has flashbacks to one of her AXNY buddies cosplaying Piro:: XD

Naru
11-10-2002, 08:57 PM
I'm glad im not the only one! I think the best thing about it is the writers input on every comic. Some of my fav. ones are #318, 305, 304. I made those part of my screen saver and some other good ones:D .

B4k4!!
W34RS MY B33R

Spooky Brew
11-10-2002, 10:47 PM
f34r my m4d skillz!