PDA

View Full Version : Sailor Moon + Hamtaro!

HelloKitty
06-05-2002, 08:30 AM
Sailor Moon is back on Toonami! Yeah! I reluctantly admit I didn't figure that out until yesterday, but no matter. HORRAY! Also there is this cute new show, Hamtaro. It is sooooo kawaii! It has really easy-to-follow storylines and is pretty simple (Which I like), but a lot of people are already bashing it on the Toonzone forums. I think it's cute!

LiL QoH
06-06-2002, 06:18 PM
Poeple are just bashing it because the show looks like it was targeted for kids in gradeschool. Stupid people! Toonami is basically aimed at younger people and they bash it :P People will flame on anyhting nowadays just to get attention =\ I admit Im a big sailor moon fan tho lol ;_;

Yggdrasil Pie
06-06-2002, 07:02 PM
Hm...Yea, why do they bash it? If they want to watch more "mature" anime, they should just watch adult swim..@_@

Hamtaro's so kawaii! ^_^

Sailor moon is cool too, It was the first anime I really watched.

Babbit_Chan
06-06-2002, 11:01 PM
Yesh, um, you'd think it'd hit you onsight that it was meant more for children at the sight of hamsters, but okay for the slower ones... Anyway, Hamtaro's dance at the end so is friggin' CUTE! AAAAAH I'M GONNA LEARN IT XD I agree with Water Empress on the more mature anime - it gets more serious at night. True Toonami watchers would know that and would've avoided the trouble of running into Hamtaro in the first place :P

LiL QoH
06-07-2002, 12:25 AM
haha Sailor Moon was my gateway anime too :crylaugh:

Babbit_Chan
06-07-2002, 10:47 AM
I saw Sailor Moon first on vacation in Hawaii o_O;; weiiirrrdddd...