PDA

View Full Version : Battle Royale^_^

heki-chan
11-10-2002, 04:30 PM
hey guys, our group and some of our close friends are "kinda" planning a Battle Royale group for AN03

(i say kinda planning bcuz well...everyone is so wishy washy ehhehahaha)

oompa!^_^

Wht we're trying to do is actually have people cosplay the actual characters rather than just a random "BR student" u know?^_^

anyway...everything is open..so far we already hav:

-Noriko (the innocent non-killing one!) yaaaay i dunt need to be bloodiefied^_^V

-Shuya Nanahara (the main male protagonist)

- Mitsuko (the psyko b*tch) hehehehahaha she looks like my sister

-i forgethis name...but the psykopath in black that got blinded

sooo yeah..still loads of people to be...like...the annoying best friend...the wanna-be rapist...ummumm that cute girl with the pigtails etc^_^

soooo yeah...just reply if ur kinda interested or something

or if u dunno/havnt seen BR yet...hmm...its really bloody..and slightly disturbing..tho i supposed it couldve been 100x worse in some ways. so i cant say that i recommend the movie to anyone...

if ur into blood and brutality, then ull lik it.
If the sight of blood makes u sick..then ull hate it. ^_^;

anyhoo..i also heard theyre making an American version of BR...like they did with the ring. *shrugs*

ANYWAYS...reply if u want^_^

~heki

Sion
11-10-2002, 08:31 PM
Hey Heki! It's me Eric (ErikuDeshi) I made a new username hehe ^^;

The Battle Royale idea sounds pretty cool, too bad I've never heard of it though x_X;; or else I might have considered joining the little group hehe. Anyways, I'm looking forward to it!

Eriku-san

Kamui Motoaki
11-10-2002, 11:07 PM
oh man!
i was Nanahara for Otakon. . and i'd soo love to do that for uh. . what con was it for? and where is it? ^_^**

heki-chan
11-10-2002, 11:21 PM
u did Nanahara!?!? YEY!^_^

this is for Anime North held in Toronto Ontario on May.....16-18th i believe...^_^

http://www.animenorth.com

*poke* do u know if its true that they are making a BR2? O_O that would be awesome!^_^

~heki

Chosuke
11-19-2002, 08:07 PM
anyone who is my size/fits my description? I no wanna have to buy a wig or anything if I decide to do BR as well as my others already planned too..x.x;

enishi
11-19-2002, 08:42 PM
I cosplayed as Kiriyama (aka crazy blind psycho dude in black), but I don't think I'm going to AN. ^_^;

And yeah, they're making BR2. I think filming starts next summer.

plovor
11-23-2002, 02:12 PM
Woa good job on the Avatar enishi!;)

Chosuke
11-29-2002, 09:57 PM
Winnie!
The a few members of the BCP are interested in BR roles!
We have Mikhail wanting to be Kiriyama and maybe myself as Nobu.

question: which versions of the outfits are you doing? plain uniform,or all bloodied and ripped and psycho?

MikigamiTokiya
11-29-2002, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by heki-chan
u did Nanahara!?!? YEY!^_^

this is for Anime North held in Toronto Ontario on May.....16-18th i believe...^_^

http://www.animenorth.com

*poke* do u know if its true that they are making a BR2? O_O that would be awesome!^_^

~heki

I've heard rumors of one so and based on it's popularity one should be in the making.

heki-chan
11-30-2002, 01:21 AM
chobrat- for the most part it would be bloodified ^0^ if not the jacket/pants/skirt then at LEAST the white shirt^_^

IM SOOOOOO HAPPPPPPY that Noriko is the sweet innocent one that is SOOO blood-free..cept for that shot-arm part...but hey...bloody-bandages should do the trick without messing up the jacket^_^

~heki

Chosuke
11-30-2002, 11:02 AM
Lucky!! Oh well.. my white shirt is really going to only have speckles of blood.

I'm gonna have the bloody throat all makeupped up too! xD
Poor Nobu ;-; ..Oh well! Doesn't that mean I get to Glomp your Nanahara? xD

Kiriyama on the other hand is going to be sheckzy and bloody in black xD.. alot of synthetic wounds too!

Ansem666
09-08-2003, 08:59 PM
www.br2.com its already out in japan woooo! probbaly wont be availible to us untill like 5 years tho :( also theres a list of br 1 people there so if you need names or piccys of them or what weapon they have ect...

nuriko001
09-08-2003, 11:35 PM
tehehe BR2 came out on me brithday:) whooohooo
tehhe

i'd love to do br.. again hehehe..but dunno if i can:) thehe
but ed can do kawada:)
thehehe..

what's that girll withthe tampon and the gun, that almost killed mitsuko? haruno?? ( i like her:) hehehehheheheh

JustinCredible
09-09-2003, 05:00 PM
tehhe

thehehe..

what's that girll withthe tampon and the gun, that almost killed mitsuko? haruno?? ( i like her:) hehehehheheheh

Thats great!
Nice to see the actual characters represented!

Also it would be cool if some participated in Anime North's Battle Royale IN COSTUME!
The AN BR event is extreme-funness and I suggest it to everyone... but just understand where as I got second last year... this upcoming year I'm winning it all!

As for BR the movie... its pretty violent, but still an excellent movie. Regardless of its brutality I suggest it to anyone as one of those films you HAVE to see. BR2 is out and there is also the BR manga available in North America.

lainey
09-09-2003, 07:00 PM
BR2 is out already =p

is it worth seeing...?

if they rip off BR.. i will be MAD

Chosuke
09-09-2003, 07:07 PM
I thought this was for 02 AN..oo;

Anyway, I saw BR2 and it wasn't..good.
Not compared to the original.

Scoti
09-09-2003, 09:21 PM
yeah old topic but anyway...
I haven't even seen the first one yet T_T

3dw4rd
09-09-2003, 09:28 PM
tehhe

thehehe..

sure I`ll cosplay kawada sharon :) and do u have br2? if not then I`ll get it for u as a late bday present.

JustinCredible
09-09-2003, 09:33 PM
I thought this was for 02 AN..oo;

Anyway, I saw BR2 and it wasn't..good.
Not compared to the original.

How did you see it? You can PM me if you feel more comfortable.... come on... hook your BramCity Bro up!:jjacks:

if they rip off BR.. i will be MAD
The second one is supposed to be a movie about war... a much different theme then the original.

lainey
09-09-2003, 10:17 PM
no i mean.. if they make an American version and rip off BR.

*ahem* PM me too about BR2!! *coughs*

SohjiroX
09-22-2003, 02:31 PM
*points to my signature made by his friend.* if i go, i'll be him. and packing hopefully fire arms....if not than just a bad ass look i hope.

Limeyaku
09-23-2003, 05:57 PM
BR plans again for 04? since all we have left is to make one /decent/ skirt, if we can't find time ( or just get lazy ... again...which is 100% likely ) we'll probably bring those along... originally for...ugh..i cant even remember...last an or cn, we were supposed to be them but...*shrugs* les wanted to be hirono n i was gonna be yukie. we already have our weapons made too..just need that one skirt..LOL!

cho!! >O you said you wouldnt leave the nobu picture at les' and it was one of the MANY things u left! LOL! do you know...how terrifying it was, cleaning up, unfolding paper and hearing les say " OMG! AUBS! LOOK WHO STAYED BEHIND FOR YOU! " T_______T

you (n especially sarah!!! ) need to come slpover again and we can have a BR-fest =D happy ghetto collars supplied by me. ^_^;;; oooh! and when you cosplay *shudders* nobu, we can bake little cookies for you! =D YAY!

hm...tht movie really is good....i wonder where i put mine....

and maybe if i have enough courage ill have dyed my hair dark by then...hm....

Chosuke
09-23-2003, 07:08 PM
Nobu loves you.
And he knows where you live :D

Skirts: I SEWED 4 PLEATED SKIRTS FOR NOTHING?!
WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THE OLD ONES? X.X

Limeyaku
09-25-2003, 11:26 PM
OH YEAH!!!!!! i forgot about them...we could use those. LOL! werent they too small tho? like...the slits on the sides too showy...? i cant remember....gonna hafta find them...and u didnt sew 4 skirts, u sewed 4 sides for 2 skirts. XD