PDA

View Full Version : Gatherings?

SohjiroX
02-09-2004, 11:40 PM
Real fast I dont have much time I wanted to see what time gatherings are going to be for everyone, so we could all meet, like KOF gathering, or Kenshin one?

And if there has been no gathering dates does anyone want to try and promote when to have one?

Please post on this.

Since the con is now 4 days, there is more time to do more gatherings.

And also when would it be good to have the cosplay.com gathering? Well talk to you all later.

Pikacello
02-10-2004, 12:26 AM
Some gatherings that might work....
Final Fantasy
Zelda
.hack
Clamp gatherings (X, Chobits, CCS, whatev)
Naruto
One Piece
Fruits Basket
Azumanga Daioh
others... I can't think at the moment...

Michi
02-12-2004, 04:03 PM
I'm interested if there's anything Sunday or Monday, since I'll be at the con for those two days.

SohjiroX
02-13-2004, 03:37 PM
Really? I thought you weren't going to fanime since your going to AN and such afterwards? cool. I'm hoping for the KOF is on sunday since that is best for alot of people.

Michi
02-13-2004, 05:01 PM
AN is before Fanime, actually. :3 It's PMX that conflicts, but not anymore. *shrug*

Pip Bernadette
03-23-2004, 05:35 PM
well.. i hope i can get my damn Hellsing gathering sorted out...and i hope more people will do manga charis then the anime charis><

Umi
03-23-2004, 08:54 PM
I noticed the lack of Kenshin gathering organization too. ~.~; I posted on the fanime board about it (http://fanime.altimus-labs.com/viewtopic.php?t=1565) I'm thinking Friday afternoon or evening is the best time for it.

Hayashi
03-24-2004, 03:35 AM
Sounds good. Hopefully, the gatherings won't conflict with any high profile panels, but who knows. Daytime would be nice... I'll just wear my Aoshi costume the day of the gathering. I wouldn't really want to switch costumes in the middle of the day...

Aoshi Shinomori
03-24-2004, 12:55 PM
I'll probably bring my Aoshi costume.. dunno. We usually have the gathering on Friday.. kinda traditional.