PDA

View Full Version : Cosplay Sites that are quick?

Rangiku12
07-26-2012, 01:14 PM
Okies I need some help finding a Gaara outfit for my sister. I already asked in the commissions wanted area and no one answered so now I have to buy it from one of those sites. I have no sewing skill so making it is not a option. I know these sites have mixed reviews so im asking which one would you use? and I got alittle less than 4 months till the con that she needs this for too so i need one that can be quick like if i order it tomorrow it'd get here within 2-3 months

Any of Gaara's Shippuden Outfits will do.

Please Help I need to get this done by the weekend! and Yes I read the review thread..the reviews are so mixed that its hard to pick anyone..or if any commissioner can help me with this it would greatful!

I noticed I put this in the wrong forum..srry

xWhathaveidonex
07-26-2012, 03:01 PM
Which one? :P

Rangiku12
07-26-2012, 05:13 PM
Ones you buy Cosplay outfits from? Lol

Rangiku12
07-26-2012, 05:52 PM
Never mind I picked (milanoo) maybe to get the outfit

xWhathaveidonex
07-26-2012, 06:07 PM
I heard that milanoo is poor.GL

JasonTerror
07-26-2012, 06:10 PM
NO NO NO don't pick milanoo..Of all the sites in the world, you want a fast one, so you pick the worst slowest one? go to ebay. Most will have a time frame it takes. They don't normally take that long so most ebay ones should be fine. Go for the ones that have the top rated seller thing.

Rangiku12
07-26-2012, 06:58 PM
This is why I'm asking for help instead of telling me not to use a site i would like someone to suggest one...I found only one on ebay but guess it will have to do..If I can't find anything else

ecuadorianeyezz
07-26-2012, 08:12 PM
Milanoo is horrible! I've had a few friends buy from there, and they either never got anything, what they got was crude, or it took too long. X___X
I agree, search through EBay. I actually got my first cosplay from EBay (Honestdragonchina) and though it had to be taken in, it was quick and it was actually okay quality. ^_^

Rangiku12
07-26-2012, 09:14 PM
Thank you I'm aware that milanoo is bad and eBay is alright..I only found one Of the gaara Cosplay I need so not much choice. Or I may try amazon

JasonTerror
07-26-2012, 10:47 PM
Well unless someone bought from a seller or site that HAS that costume, no one will be able to help anyway. Like a lot of ebay ones have different ones then other sellers. So i could say hey this seller is good but if they don't have the costume in question (which I believe the 2 I like DON'T have it, then what good is it to you.

Rangiku12
07-26-2012, 11:44 PM
Well unless someone bought from a seller or site that HAS that costume, no one will be able to help anyway. Like a lot of ebay ones have different ones then other sellers. So i could say hey this seller is good but if they don't have the costume in question (which I believe the 2 I like DON'T have it, then what good is it to you.The good would be a more safer and better options. Like other naruto ninjas Gaara has more than one outfit. I may have said I need that outfit but if thoses you recommend have his other outfits id give them a try. Pretty much any of Gaara's shippuden outfits will do.

JasonTerror
07-26-2012, 11:58 PM
Well you can try both csddlink and coskingdom on ebay. They are fast and their stuf looks pretty good when you get them. Both sellers are top rated, and have great feedback, And both costumes I bough (one each) were 100% EXACT to the stock pics.

If you message scddlink on there like asking a question about the costume, try to get the website off of them, they have one that isn't on ebay and usually cheaper. I don't know it off hand though.

Rangiku12
07-27-2012, 12:19 AM
Thank you :)

JasonTerror
07-27-2012, 12:50 AM
no problem. Since you are saying there are multiple cosplays you are willing to take, that makes it more likely that they may have it

atemluver
07-28-2012, 12:14 PM
Cocosilverhk is fast and does an amazing job! I ordered my costume on july 3rd and got it on july 28th and it's in perfect condition!

Rangiku12
07-28-2012, 11:57 PM
thanks but they dont have a gaara costume but there other stuff is good..thanks for the ideas ^_^