PDA

View Full Version : What did I win? (Refering to mod given title)

Black_Knight
02-10-2004, 07:46 PM
"WINNER OF THE GAME"

What does this mean!?! :waaaah:

Oooookkkkaaay.... I know I confused people by deciding to have the title "banned" Since I love entropy...

But what game did I win? Although I know I am setting myself up for something...

SephirothXer0
02-10-2004, 07:55 PM
a get out of jail free card

Admin
02-11-2004, 02:06 AM
When I edited your title, that was the first thing I heard on the TV so it was as good as anything else.

cactusmomma
02-11-2004, 03:57 AM
a winnar is you! :D (couldn't help it ^^;)

Karisu-sama
02-11-2004, 04:03 AM
You won an "Oh goodie, I've been reprieved from being actually banned to reflect my title!" prize. :p

Black_Knight
02-11-2004, 08:06 PM
When I edited your title, that was the first thing I heard on the TV so it was as good as anything else.

Well, we know creativity is not your stong point... :razz:

For some reason, I just can't gain any respect for you Admin, you're like God here, a generic name, only appering when there's a problem and you fix it... (Then again, God doesn't do that) How about... Jimmy Carter, ya... Jimmy Carter will work. So Jimmy Carter, when was the last time you really mingled with the uncommon folk here? Not that it's any of my buisness or anything, just wanted to know...

BTW, cute Tabby...

You won an "Oh goodie, I've been reprieved from being actually banned to reflect my title!" prize. :p

Err... I was never actually banned, I just ignored common sense and put it as my title...

Karisu-sama
02-11-2004, 09:33 PM
For some reason, I just can't gain any respect for you Admin, you're like God here, a generic name, only appering when there's a problem and you fix it... (Then again, God doesn't do that) How about... Jimmy Carter, ya... Jimmy Carter will work. So Jimmy Carter, when was the last time you really mingled with the uncommon folk here? Not that it's any of my buisness or anything, just wanted to know...
I think your smug and insulting 'tude is completely uncalled for, Black_Knight.

Cosplay.com belongs to Admin. Running a complex and busy site like this is a hell of a job, and he's responsible for the bug fixing, customizing features with extra code, and so forth.

He mingles with the "uncommon folk" every time he goes to a con as a cosplay photographer, which is frequently. How do you think so many of us (not just the mods) got to know him?

He goes home from these cons and has to process and post a lot of very high-quality cosplay photos (no, he's not straight-uploading mere snapshots!), which takes a great deal of time as well.

Like most busy people who have a life, he also goes home to lots of work that has accumulated over the con weekend, as it inevitably does. Despite all this, he's actually on this board more frequently than you think, and he cares to keep tabs on what's going on, even if he isn't always wasting his valuable time posting about every little thing (like some of us :p :p.)

Admin
02-12-2004, 12:39 AM
only appering when there's a problem and you fix it...
Right, I'm never, ever, ever here. Especially during the 4 or 5 hours a day my name appears in the who's online list.

when was the last time you really mingled with the uncommon folk here? "uncommon folk" is a pretty condescending term to describe the other members of this site. Regardless, the answer is "last week", unless you're reading this Thursday evening, in which case it would be more appropriate to say "right now".

And as for anyone getting respect from me, I respect everyone who treats the site and the other members on this site with respect. Where you feel you were disrespected, I have no idea. If a changed user title is enough to get you down, may I suggest a cup of warm milk.