PDA

View Full Version : AH! Why did I wake up NOW?!

aeva
11-10-2002, 08:28 PM
I watched Spirited Away again to-day... but I fell asleep in the middle of it. But alas, I was frightfulyl awaked by the high-pictche dscreaming of Yubaaba. X.X Oh my fecking gawd, that was scary. She is mostly defaintely NOT the first thing you'd like to hear [or see] when you wake up.

Have you ever been woken up in such a disturbing manner?

Kia
11-10-2002, 08:55 PM
It's wasn't so much disturbing as it was annoying... at and Anime Double Bill, the first movie they played was Char's Counter Attack... big movie theatre+very little light+very boring movie (IMO) = one nice big nap! But I kept being woken up by whatever was going on, ya know...the fighting, gunshots, explosion...lack of plot...urg! I was so annoyed by the end of it, I thought I'd wake up and it would be over, but NO, it was always STILL THERE! .... urg...never want to do that again...

Michi
11-10-2002, 09:01 PM
Being woken up by lack of plot... Oh my. ^_^; That's just horribly amusing. XD

Shinobu
11-10-2002, 09:03 PM
Um I woke up to a loud bang outside my window and this morning to my brother's screams, but besides those I never really woke up to disturbing things. ^^; lol I can imagine your situation though. XD

Ukayoru no Chou
11-10-2002, 09:05 PM
I woke up with my bro standing over me, and well my room was reallly dark, and I couldnt make it out, and he was a inch from me, and all of a sudden my eyes foucus and there were these to huge eyes blinking back...UGH.. I freaked. I kicked him in the stomach on accident when I jumped...

Thats what he gets...but other than that...no not really.. o.O;;;
Yes, Michi it is funny...funny and wrong XD

aeva
11-10-2002, 09:07 PM
XD XD XD Oh my gawd, your poor brother! XD

Kia
11-10-2002, 09:13 PM
Every morning I wake my little brother up by grabbling his leg and pulling him off his bunk bed, or yelling in his ear, or turning on all the lights and stealing his blanket... ^_^ oddly enough, he still sleeps through most of this so I have to perform a number of these actions every morning. And if anyone feels pitty for him, trust me, he asks for it. ^_^

aeva
11-10-2002, 09:22 PM
XD XD XD XD XD That's great.

My history teacher does ish like that. HE says he doesnt care if you fall asleep in calss [he even brings in a pillow!], as long as you catch up with teh work and are prepared for his trickery. He usually puts funny messages on their backs ["I'm a fluffy widdle cuddlebunny! Hold me!"] or puts an occult statue in front of them so its the first thing they see when they wake up. Only once did he pour water on someone... DAMN, that was funny. XD

Scarlet Phoenix
11-10-2002, 10:48 PM
My dogs tend to talk--or rather sing--in their sleep. They've gotten pretty creative at it, too. It sounds like some eery ghost of a degenerate country singer. Well, once we forgot to warn my grandma about the singing. So I woke up to the sound of my grandmother screaming about being woken up to the sound of ghosts.

Shadow Lady
11-16-2002, 02:44 AM
Last year in my American Studies class a kid fell asleep.

Teacher pauses.
Looks at him.
Sticks finger in mouth.
Sticks wet finger in ear of sleeper.

Damn. I have never seen someone wake up so fast. :crylaugh:

I remember falling asleep in the doctors office and my mom woke me up. She said I was snoring so I went and slept in the car.

Sami
11-16-2002, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by Scarlet Phoenix
My dogs tend to talk--or rather sing--in their sleep. They've gotten pretty creative at it, too. It sounds like some eery ghost of a degenerate country singer. Well, once we forgot to warn my grandma about the singing. So I woke up to the sound of my grandmother screaming about being woken up to the sound of ghosts.

Hahaha!!!! That is just too funny!!! ^____^ Ahh, I love animals...

My cat is one for getting attention, especially in the morning (We close our bedroom door at night so he won't get in and wreck the place) so usually around 7 am he will sit outside and meow... and meow... and meow.. until we open the door. We've tried to ignore him, but the longest we can go is half an hour of constant meowing. >___<

KnuxieChan
11-16-2002, 12:59 PM
Well, it's not really bad but I was sleeping peacefully and I heard my parents coming (I wake up if anyone gets near me >.>) and I feel the phone press against my ear.. I expected it to be Rhiannon. Instead it was this annoying kid X.x

psythe
11-16-2002, 01:05 PM
I woke up thismorning and started getting ready for work....

It's Saturday.....DOH!

*fell back asleep instantly*