PDA

View Full Version : Halloween-themed commissions open

arijahn
07-31-2012, 02:10 PM
Welcome to Koumori-no-hime cosplay commissions. My current area of interest is in supernatural/Halloween themed costumes and I am currently offering a 10% discount on costumes I consider to fall into this category. I can do simple clothing items and accessories. At this time I cannot do tight fitting bodysuits or armor.

Series I consider Halloween-y include those with vampires, ghosts, zombies, witches, and other spooky things. Please see the bottom of this ad for a full list of series this discount applies to. Some Halloween-themed art pieces or costume designs may also apply. I reserve the right to decide whether or not to give a discount on the price quote.

If you would like a quote, please send me the following information:
-the character name and series
- which pieces of the costume you need
-pictures of the character from multiple angles
-your measurements (bust, waist, hips)
-your budget
-your deadline
-what you want the costume made out of
-any changes to the original design
-any allergies you may have

I will be more than happy to give you a quote and will let you know if I am not comfortable making a particular design or do not have the time. I am not currently taking commissions for Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts costumes.

At this point in time I have three slots open. I can let you know when more slots become available.
Examples of my work can be found in my coscom gallery or in my portfolio: http://koumori-no-hime.deviantart.com/gallery/32223620

Complete list of discounted series: American McGee’s Alice, Another, Ao no Exorcist, Bakemonogatari, Blood +, Blood-C, Catherine, Chibi Vampire, D Grayman, Darker than Black, Darkstalkers, Deadman Wonderland, Devil May Cry, Death Note, Fairy Tail, Fullmetal Alchemist, Grim Grimoire, Harry Potter, Hell Girl, Hellsing, Highschool of the Dead, Higurashi, Inu x Boku SS,Kore wa Zombie desu Ka?, Kuroshitsuji, Lolipop Chainsaw, Mirai Nikki, Monster High, Natsume Yujinchou, Odin Sphere, Otome Youkai Zakuro, Pandora Hearts, Panty and Stocking, Persona, Princess Mononoke, Resident Evil, Rosario + Vampire, Shikabane Hime, Shiki, Skullgirls, Silent Hill, Soul Eater, Spirited Away, Trinity Blood, Umineko, Vampire Knight, Vocaloid (select songs), XXXHolic, Zero no Tsukaima. Think another costume may apply? Go ahead and send me a link.

abrahamnoel
08-20-2012, 12:32 PM
I do see the list of discounted costumes to be made. How much would you charge for Terence costume from Disney's Tinkerbell?