PDA

View Full Version : comming from oklahoma?

LoST RaiNDRoP
02-12-2004, 01:54 PM
i want to go a-kon.. i know is still a long time away.. but is there anyone comming from oklahoma thats going alone? i can be your friend :jjacks: ..coz i dont wanna go alone either.. we can go down together or something. or if theres a whole lot of people going alone from here.. we can all go down as a group.. it'll be fun. :razz: ...it'll be my first AC. im not even sure if i can go.

Zero kinshin
02-14-2004, 03:58 PM
hey, dont fell bad, i'm in the same position. and i'm also in oklahoma. i dont have anyone to go with, and i'm not sure if i can even go. mabye we can find something out.

LoST RaiNDRoP
02-15-2004, 04:46 PM
coolnes! where from oklahoma are you? hehe..

by the way.. im roman catholic.. i sure hope i can answer that sig. lol.

Zero kinshin
03-01-2004, 08:39 PM
Im in Lawton. And yourself? Where are you from? ......the quote is just something my friend would say all the time. no disrespect ment. If youd like, you can AIM me.^_^

LoST RaiNDRoP
03-01-2004, 10:22 PM
im from Stillwater... your much closer to texas than me. im not even sure if i can go and if i would be able to cosplay... so many things going through my mind now that im graduating. anyhu.. its 3 months away and i'll be thinking about it. how are you going though? do you drive?.. how old are you? do you have friends going with you too? hehe.. i got so many questions... ^_^;;

about your sig.. all is cool.. it just caught my attention. hehe

Zero kinshin
03-04-2004, 09:54 PM
im 15, cant drive, and you will be my excuse to go. ill say im going with a friend.

im 15, i cant drive, and you will be my excuse ( ask all the questions you want )

LoST RaiNDRoP
03-05-2004, 01:47 PM
ahahaha.. ^_^;;; ..i dont have my lisence yet. i only have a permit... and if i get it before i the convention, i need a good excuse to borrow my moms car. lol.. in the first place, the reason i posted a thread about this is to look for someone that i can travel with.. haha.. well... i'll might be forced to drive if there is no one that i can go with. is your friend 15 yrs old too? or am i that "friend" that your talking about? ^_^ ;; ...hehe.. i'll see what i can do about it. are you gonna cosplay?

Zero kinshin
03-08-2004, 10:09 PM
i guess you can be the friend, if you want... yeah, ill cosplay. but i dont know a whole lot about it

neko-chan
03-08-2004, 10:28 PM
I'm from Norman and driving down on Thursday, but we don't have any room left in our truck (that and I'm 22, so that would be a bit odd too). I hope you guys can find a way down though, A-Kon is awesome!! :)

Zero kinshin
03-11-2004, 09:56 AM
thanks, i hope we can go as well. perhaps we'll get luckey...

LoST RaiNDRoP
03-12-2004, 01:22 AM
thnx neko, we'll see you there if ever we would be able to go...

Zero kinshin
03-13-2004, 01:13 AM
any idea yet?????

LoST RaiNDRoP
03-15-2004, 08:30 PM
aah.. no. i really dont have things planned out. *thinks thinks* ...if i cant go this year, i'll probably go next year.

Zero kinshin
03-23-2004, 09:19 AM
yeah, same here