PDA

View Full Version : *Wavies timidly*

Camui Gackt
06-05-2002, 01:54 PM
Newbie here... :thumbsup:

Hi everybody...

Mei Lan Chang
06-05-2002, 05:59 PM
Newbies welcome! ::shakes Camui's hand:: What costumes do you have, or plan on making? ^___^

Rosiel
06-05-2002, 07:12 PM
This icon looks familiar.... >_____>
Is this who I think this is?

Yggdrasil Pie
06-05-2002, 10:03 PM
*pokes*

hiya! I'm Koko! ^_^

Yami Kuroneko
06-05-2002, 10:41 PM
Hey welcome aboard! I'm Yami it's a pleasue to meet you. *Bows and purrs* I hope you enjoy your stay here, and here's a small welcoming gift. * Hands Camui a Sakura Blossom* Sayonara
=^-^=!

All Hail The Kitty,
Yami Kuroneko

Ayaka
06-05-2002, 11:47 PM
Hi there! I give you Pocky!

WAH! That chibi Gackt is cute beyond words!

videl
06-06-2002, 12:42 AM
Welcome gackt!^_^ Nice to meet you...

Camui Gackt
06-06-2002, 01:55 AM
LoL My costumes... Camui Gackt of Au Revoir, Iori Yagami of King of Fighters, and Heat of Bust A Groove...

Planning on.... KATAN OF ANGEL SANCTUARY (Maybe...) !

Take a guess who this is Rosiel Sama... ^_______^

Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone. It's great to meet you all...

*Munches on Pocky* ^.^

Philia Philis
06-06-2002, 04:05 AM
Hi hi hi, nice to meet you, Camui! ^^ I'm Erin! *hands Camui a Peppermint Pattie*
*looks at avatar* ....*twitchtwitch*.... Can't.... stop... myself... AAAAAHHH! CUTE! Even to someone like me who is not so very fond of Gackt!
Klaha forever! Yeah! Whoooo!
*cough* Sorry about that. XD

Adella
06-06-2002, 04:46 AM
Hiya there. Um.. moving this to the newbie's forum. :)

videl
06-06-2002, 04:55 AM

what is a "newbie"????????

Rosiel
06-06-2002, 06:15 AM
> Take a guess who this is Rosiel Sama... ^_______^

LOL I knew it!
*hug* Welcome to cosplay.com!

I logged on to AIM last night upon coming back from Akon in hopes of finding you there but you weren't. Maybe tonight?

Legato/Machan
06-06-2002, 10:39 AM
Hi and welcome!!
Here, for you. *give you pastelzinho da D. Jura (a new kind of brazilian snack)*

Legato/Machan

evilchii
06-06-2002, 10:49 AM
Hey there! i'm a huge Gackt fan so I'm totally in love with your avitar!!!! your costumes sound awesome! have fun and see ya around!!

Tenshi
06-06-2002, 11:00 AM
Ahhh, your avatar is so kyooote! ::passes out from cuteness OD:: Heehee, welcome! I'm Tenshi, and here's a welcoming present for you! ::gives newbie a plushie:: Ooh, you cosplayed Heat? ::is a big Bust a Groove fan::

Camui Gackt
06-06-2002, 12:44 PM
Hehe thanks Aeris.

>Hi hi hi, nice to meet you, Camui! ^^ I'm Erin! *hands Camui a Peppermint Pattie*

*Munches on peppermint pattie* Sank yuuuu!! ^.^

>what is a "newbie"????????

Me! HAHAHAH! No... newbie for me is a new member who doesn't know anything that's goin on here... yet. LoL

>Hi and welcome!!
Here, for you. *give you pastelzinho da D. Jura (a new kind of brazilian snack)*

LoL Man, I'm packing lots today

>LOL I knew it!
*hug* Welcome to cosplay.com!

I logged on to AIM last night upon coming back from Akon in hopes of finding you there but you weren't. Maybe tonight?

Sank yuu, Zoe-Chan! *Glomp* ^^;; Yeah, I'm getting on tonight definitely. I'll probably see ya at 9 or 10 tonight, if it's possible for yuu.

>Ahhh, your avatar is so kyooote! :asses out from cuteness OD:: Heehee, welcome! I'm Tenshi, and here's a welcoming present for you! ::gives newbie a plushie:: Ooh, you cosplayed Heat? ::is a big Bust a Groove fan::

*Hugglies plushie tightly* Ooo... Newbie plushie LOL! Yep, I cosplayed as Heat... http://www.flybynightdesign.com/junkbox/AnimeNorth2002-Preview/Omake/an2002p-07.jpg Picture here...

If only Lionel kept those pictures of me breakdancing at the dance...

Ranma Saotome
06-06-2002, 12:45 PM
Welcome! :)

Camui Gackt
06-06-2002, 12:46 PM
Here's a pic of my Gackt costume... Not the best picture... but it's the only one I got with the coat for now LoL

Philia Philis
06-06-2002, 01:23 PM
> *Munches on peppermint pattie* Sank yuuuu!! ^.^

You're welcome!

*looks at piccy* Oh my goodness, that's so cool! Aaaaahhhhhh!!!! That's the Gackt costume I actually like! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!! Wait wait, did you have that at A-kon? I think I remember seeing an Au Revoir Gackt coming out of the J-pop room, and Ali and I were all like "O_O Was that Au Revoir Gackt?" and stuff! Can't remember why I didn't run after him, or you, if that was indeed you. XD Oh wait, now I know... I imagine it probably had something to do with that whole extreme shyness thing of mine. ^^;;;; I cannot explain how Ali managed to restrain her fangirlishness, however. XD

Rosiel
06-06-2002, 05:53 PM
> Here's a pic of my Gackt costume... Not the best picture...

You know you look lovely, no need for false modesty. ;) ;)

> but it's the only one I got with the coat for now LoL

I really dig that coat (but you know that by now). The greatest thing is that you can wear it outside of cons and still look spiffy.

Ayaka
06-06-2002, 06:49 PM
I got a server not found error on the Heat one . . . : ( But the Gackt looks great, my friend would so try to attack you and steal your coat if she saw you wearing that . . . (I'd stop her though. ^^)

Camui Gackt
06-06-2002, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by Philia Philis

*looks at piccy* Oh my goodness, that's so cool! Aaaaahhhhhh!!!! That's the Gackt costume I actually like! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!! Wait wait, did you have that at A-kon? I think I remember seeing an Au Revoir Gackt coming out of the J-pop room, and Ali and I were all like "O_O Was that Au Revoir Gackt?" and stuff! Can't remember why I didn't run after him, or you, if that was indeed you. XD Oh wait, now I know... I imagine it probably had something to do with that whole extreme shyness thing of mine. ^^;;;; I cannot explain how Ali managed to restrain her fangirlishness, however. XD

LoL no... that wasn't me... I was at Anime North 2002 in TO canada.

Aww Rosiel Sama... I know yuu loved that coat... but I cannot wear it out of cons though, cuz it's really heavy and thick... in the winter maybe, but I still wouldn't want to. Also, it's not modesty, it's honesty :p

Camui Gackt
06-06-2002, 11:10 PM
Error ehh? Ok, here's the pic then... LoL I find this easier :thumbsup:

Philia Philis
06-07-2002, 06:03 AM
> LoL no... that wasn't me... I was at Anime North 2002 in TO canada.

Whoa, ya mean there are TWO male Au Revoir Gackts running around? O_O WOW. *wonders who the other one was*
Cosplay Klaha sometime! You should! You should! *pokepokepoke* Klaha is underappreciated. *nods*

Camui Gackt
06-07-2002, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by Philia Philis
> LoL no... that wasn't me... I was at Anime North 2002 in TO canada.

Whoa, ya mean there are TWO male Au Revoir Gackts running around? O_O WOW. *wonders who the other one was*
Cosplay Klaha sometime! You should! You should! *pokepokepoke* Klaha is underappreciated. *nods*

LOL Actually me and my friends are thinking about it for next year ^^;;;

Philia Philis
06-07-2002, 10:41 AM
AHHHHH! REALLY?????? Which con, which con, which con? *bounce bounce bounce*
You have to do them at a con I'm going to so I can stalk you!
*cough* Did I say that part out loud? ^^;;;;;;; Ehehehehehe..... AAAANYWHO....
But seriously, I look forward to seeing them! I'm planning a Klaha cosplay or two myself! ^^
Oh! Speaking of which, for anyone who is planning on cosplaying Klaha, do not get this wig: http://www.worldofmagic.net/cartsnap/product_info.cgi?Wig_Cart+21718_1023464191+Wig_Car t_cart/images/117.jpg+cartsnap/Wig_Cart_cart/full_text/117.txt+117+StreetWear
I saw this and thought "Ahh! So perfect! The part is even on the correct side! It just needs a little cutting!" HAHAHA. I WISH. I got this wig, which looks quite straight in the picture, and it is an absolute mass of curls. ^^;;;;;;;; *gets out the hairdryer* So unless you are prepared to go through the extra trouble of straightening out the wig, don't get it. XD

Camui Gackt
06-07-2002, 01:04 PM
LOL I think Anime North 2003... but we're not sure yet. I'm growing my hair again so I don't have to wear a wig Hehehehe.

Legato/Machan
06-07-2002, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by Camui Gackt
Error ehh? Ok, here's the pic then... LoL I find this easier :thumbsup:

You got some good costume. They are very good!

Camui Gackt
06-07-2002, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by Legato/Machan

You got some good costume. They are very good!

Sank yuu!! ^.^

Ayaka
06-07-2002, 02:04 PM
Nice pose on the Heat one. Great goggles too! (Among the other nicely done things, lol. I'm obsessed with goggles.)

Camui Gackt
06-07-2002, 03:18 PM
Hehehe Thanks. I got a pair of silver and blue sunglasses for the costume, but I needed the goggles to breakdance (So they won't fall off). That picture was taken when I was on my way to the dance... ^_____^

Philia Philis
06-07-2002, 05:02 PM
> LOL I think Anime North 2003... but we're not sure yet.

Must go to Anime North... Must go to Anime North.... XD

> I'm growing my hair again so I don't have to wear a wig Hehehehe.

Ahh, lucky! I wish I didn't have to wear a wig! On a side note, I tried on my Klaha wig today, and I look like a total dork with black hair. ^^;;;;;;; Maybe it won't look so bad when I have the makeup.

Camui Gackt
06-07-2002, 11:36 PM
LoL Oh yeah.... another thing.... I don't want to have black hair anymore >< Too boring....

Yuna
06-08-2002, 01:11 AM
haaaaaaaaaaaaa chuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

::flying glomps:: Hi hi hi hi hi!!!!!!!!!

Philia Philis
06-08-2002, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by Camui Gackt
LoL Oh yeah.... another thing.... I don't want to have black hair anymore >< Too boring....

Awwww... I think it looks good! Hmm... You could dye it green! Green hair is awesome! ^_^ Or... brown?

Camui Gackt
06-09-2002, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by Yuna
haaaaaaaaaaaaa chuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

::flying glomps:: Hi hi hi hi hi!!!!!!!!!

*Is extremely glomped* Who the....?!?!?! YOU!!! *Huggling Yunie super-tight!* HIIIIII!!! Never thought I'd see YOU here!! O.o. This is a nice surprise LOL

>Awwww... I think it looks good! Hmm... You could dye it green! Green hair is awesome! ^_^ Or... brown?

I'm planning on brown... yep. But green, my mom would shave me bald LOL!! ^^;;