PDA

View Full Version : Aliexpress

thelovelysin
08-07-2012, 07:22 PM
Has anyone bought a cosplay or wig from Aliexpress? I keep on getting mixed reviews about them.

usuyukisou
08-07-2012, 09:06 PM
https://www.facebook.com/notes/joe-speakes/list-of-200-scam-sites/242036365875977

^ They say that there is no protection for buyers. Presumably, the site does not monitor the reputations of the sellers using it.

Oniigiri_Basket
08-12-2012, 02:42 PM
Aliexpress is a site related to Milanoo. Don't go near it, even with a ten foot pole.

mariacarlo
09-24-2012, 09:48 PM
Aliexpress is a site related to Milanoo. Don't go near it, even with a ten foot pole.

No, aliexpress is not a milanoo shop, actually aliexpress is a really "huge" site , you can find almost everything made in China besides cosplay costumes.

Aliexpress is a www.aibibaba.com shop, if you do not really know my idea, try to think Aliexpress is another taobao.com but for customers not from China.

So if you want to order cosplay items from Aliexpress, you should check the customers rate about the sellers , just like ebay. Usually you can get cheap cosplay from Aliexpress,but you should make more homework first.

Hope my words work:)

Oniigiri_Basket
09-25-2012, 07:31 PM
My bad, it must've been something that sounded close to Aliexpress that I heard of. ^^"

Venciel Links
12-15-2012, 02:55 AM
I haven't bought costumes or wigs from aliexpress, but I bought shoes for a cosplay from them. The only downside is that they only ship to some states, mine was not on the list so I had to use my friend's address in another state and he then forwarded it to me. You'll have to check the list of states they don't ship to before you order. They were pretty fast and so far the shoes haven't like, fallen apart on me or anything. It's clear that it's made cheaply in China, but hey, that's why it's cheap right? They have a system where apparently they won't pay the seller until the buyer gives feedback and confirmation that they got the item, at least, I think that's how it worked. Anyway, I used them and I'm happy with my product, aside from the whole state thing...if that helps.