PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy Cosplay & Photo shoot/gathering

odango-mango
02-13-2004, 12:41 PM
anyone else interested, i plan to be wearing my cosplay on Saturday ^_^
maybe we can decide a time and place to take some pics!
Which FF character are you cosplaying? :P

kinonko
02-13-2004, 01:55 PM
anyone else interested, i plan to be wearing my cosplay on Saturday ^_^
maybe we can decide a time and place to take some pics!
Which FF character are you cosplaying? :P

I planning as Selphie but I'm not sure will I go to attend or not :waaaah:

odango-mango
02-20-2004, 07:31 PM
awww well i hope to see you there :)

LadyVincira
02-23-2004, 08:20 PM
I'ma be Vincent!

I'll try and be there, if you can get a time, and it doesn't clash with my panel.

SpikesRose
03-06-2004, 06:15 AM
Lady, your Vincent boots kick ass. How did you get that effect? I just ask because I was tentatively planning to be a more girly version of Vincent...or Tifa...or Yuffie...

<--Can't make decisions @_@

My other half and I are (hopefully) going to be at Sakura Con...he as Sephiroth and me as...well, I don't know yet LOL. What time and day was the photoshoot going to be at?

topleka
03-06-2004, 11:43 AM
This thread (http://www.sakuracon.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5606) might help.

Chibi_Meryl
03-10-2004, 10:02 AM
^-^ Well that would be fun... Im going as a white mage, so I might see you there.

ssmitty
03-10-2004, 02:09 PM
Either Tifa or Quistis for pics, but Ms. Deep gets priority on Saturday. ~_^
So probably Friday for me instead??

Nine
03-11-2004, 08:03 AM
If we have a Final Fantasy photoshoot, let's not have it in the hotel lobby. The lighting is horrible in there. We had a huge Squaresoft photoshoot in the hotel lobby last year, and all the pictures turned out really bad. I attached a few pics which were taken from my digital camera at least year's photoshoot. It takes pretty decent photos, but as you can see everyone is dark and the picture quality isn't great. Maybe we can have it in the court yard if weather permits, or somewhere else with better lighting... like somewhere without a million windows? Also, may I suggest breaking the group up into smaller groups? When you have a group of 30+ people, everyone's costumes don't get photographed, especially when you're stuck in the back like I was :(

ssmitty
03-11-2004, 11:50 AM
We could break the groups up by game title or by characters:
Shouts:
All the Yunas on this side and and the Squalls on the other....then
All the FFX Yunas stand here and the FFX-2 Yunas ten feet to the left.....

odango-mango
03-11-2004, 11:16 PM
Outside would be nice, this is my first visit to Sakuracon so I may need someone to guide me to the meeting area for the photos ^^;
is there a garden we could meet at? I think someone suggest the courtyard would be a nice place to take pictures

ssmitty
03-12-2004, 12:11 PM
Outside would be nice, this is my first visit to Sakuracon so I may need someone to guide me to the meeting area for the photos ^^;
is there a garden we could meet at? I think someone suggest the courtyard would be a nice place to take pictures

The courtyard is nice, weather withstanding. It shouldn't be hard to find: right outside the Hilton hotel lobby behind the restaurant.

Sailor Naboo
03-17-2004, 10:20 PM
I'm giving in and doing a Final Fantasy this year. I've always wanted to, but I've always had this, "Must be Different" thing... I'm looking forward to being in the picture!

ssmitty
03-18-2004, 11:33 AM
I'm giving in and doing a Final Fantasy this year. I've always wanted to, but I've always had this, "Must be Different" thing... I'm looking forward to being in the picture!

Oh, may I ask who? Or will it be a surprise?! :toothy:

Sailor Naboo
03-18-2004, 06:49 PM
I'm about 99% sure I'm going for Yuna Songstress, but I might do a different X2 Yuna. I'm not good with painting or embroidery, so anything with a design on it is out.

odango-mango
03-19-2004, 12:17 AM
i'm making a popstar yuna costume too for my friend to wear, i'm stuck on the boots but i'll figure something out! I can't wait to see all your costumes ^^

BaBeeGurlYuna
03-30-2004, 09:10 PM
ahhhh i wanna go!!!!but i cant -_- i live in hilssboro and i cant go unless i have a ride besidez im not sone with mai yuna costume but if i were 2 go i would go as mai favowite...songstress yuna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!white mage iz koool 2 but songstress lookz easier besidez i onlee have dat much time 2 do it i can barelee fit in tyme 2 do mai homewerk!hmmmm maybe jux maybe i can get ona mai fwendz in cosplaying and if there parents or sum1 they kno iz jux nice enuf 2 drive us there i would be very pleazzed oh well hope all of u have fun!!!!