PDA

View Full Version : Head StageNinja peeking in...

LynLyn
02-13-2004, 04:00 PM
Hey guys... just sneakin' in here to find out what some people are planning for the Masquerade and Red&White Show this year at AN'04.
I'm heading up the Ninja crew this year, and I'm always looking to find out any crazy suprises that we're giong to be in-store for... *ponders back to CNAnime'03 and the Gundam with a 6' wing span suprise*
Does everyone have big plans already?
I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone's costumes and handywork. I've even got a costume or two that I'll be wearing that weekend. I'm pretty excited about that as well, as this will be my first anime costume. :jjacks:

See you guys there!

Kaijugal
02-13-2004, 11:41 PM
:jjacks: Hey LynLyn!! I want to be the first to WELCOME YOU AS THE NEW HEAD STAGE NINJA!!!!

I want everyone here to know that Lyn is a superfantastic stage manager, and fellow masquerader! She will take good care of everyone who goes up on stage at Anime North this year. (some of you may have seen pictures online of her Gimli or Argonath costumes from last year!)

It would be great if everyone joins me in welcoming Lyn to our Anime North community!!!

:bigtu:

Eleryth
02-14-2004, 12:23 AM
Yay! Lynlyn! You're here! Finally! :) I think that was a few too many exclamation marks... but dude. You're doing awesome, and you will continue to do awesome! Might want to add that people should PM you their details, if you want, because who wants to give away big surprises, right? ;) I wish I could be there... poo. Make sure Kevin/Stillvisions takes lots of cool photos, ok?

You rock, girl.

Kisa
02-14-2004, 12:52 PM
And warn your ninjas of Random People who will attempt to give them heart attacks by Running and Jumping off Stage, lighting sparklers, skidding to the edges because their shoes are too slippery ect.ect.ect.

From past experience, If you're anyone thinking of doing any of that... Let Lyn know, so she can tell the Ninjas so we don't start having panic attacks. Surprising the audience=Good. Freeking out the stage crew=VERYVERYBAD.

Oh, Lyn! I was going to ask if you'll have random Ninjas/security on patrol to throw out the idiots in the audience. Cause Man... CNA03 was full of bastards.