PDA

View Full Version : Who plays Card battle games?

JoeBoeing
11-11-2002, 01:27 PM
Hi all,

I'm a huge fan of card battle games and am wondering who else is as well?

Pokemon card battles is pretty fun but the best is SNK vs. CAPCOM: Card Fighters Clash.

I hear Digimon has a card battle game for the Gameboy color.

I won Suikoden Card Stories (GBA) off ebay and that should be comming in the mail this week.

So, anyone else play these?

FRom,
Joe

Sirami
11-11-2002, 01:35 PM
All I play is Magic: the Gathering. I don't play it that often either.

I have come up with some great deck designs, but they are a bit expensive. I'm trying to put together a black/white pestilence/crypt rats deck, but the whole thing will likely cost me a little over $30.00 U.S. dollars.

Cassandra
11-11-2002, 01:36 PM
My husband and I used to play Harry Potter, but we haven't played in a loooooooong time.

SleepingKirby
11-11-2002, 02:40 PM
Yu-gi-oh Dark Duel Stories is surprisingly addicting. But the system isn't always that logical though... (a kuriboh can beat a blue eyes white dragon.... hmm...)

Kusanagi
11-12-2002, 06:44 PM
Dragonball Z

L to the 3rd
11-13-2002, 10:37 PM
I loved the card game in FFVIII and I heard it was an actual physical card game but it was rare. anyway, i'm trying to learn right now, how to play the decipher LOTR card game.

Squall-chan
11-14-2002, 02:50 AM
L to the 3rd >"I loved the card game in FFVIII "

That card game was addicting...me and my brother would sit there for hours just playing that game...he once played it so long that he forgot what he was actually suposed to be doing and where he was supposed to go to kill/save/get something/one...

SleepingKirby
11-14-2002, 04:28 AM
Oooh... that's right... I LOVED that game. It made so much sense. It was a love-hate relationship. I loved to play but... then things like same wall, plus/same got introduced. It that wasn't enough, there's elemental, random, open and difference. I lost a good part of my life that way....

KaitouKurogo
11-15-2002, 02:15 AM
I had fun with the Pokemon and Monster Rancher Battle Card Games...addicting, they were. Monster Rancher BCG was hard to play, harder to understand, and the characters didn't even speak in complete sentences...I felt like I was playing in a world of Yodas.

L to the 3rd
11-17-2002, 03:04 AM
<-goes back to FFVIII just for the card
game ^_^;;;;;;;