PDA

View Full Version : Cleo's Air Sword - what IS it?

Andrea
08-18-2012, 09:08 PM
Since we have a forum now, why not make a new thread, hmm? ;)

I recently made Cleo and Pahn for myself and my girlfriend as part of a group, and since we didn't get to wear them to Otakon, I thought I'd take the extra time to get everyone armed for battle. Problem is, though Pahn uses his fists and therefore requires no effort... I can't figure out what exactly Cleo's weapon IS. She attacks really fast, so it's hard to see the tiny sprite - some kind of projectile weapon, but I don't know if it's a dart or a knife or what. Initially I thought she was an archer, but after watching closely, I think she's just throwing something. The name of the weapon is "Air Sword" (or "Air Moon Sword" or "Air Moonstar Sword"), so it sort of implies a blade...

Anyone have any idea about this? Better yet, are there any artbook references or something? I'm sort of lost.

aeon_mistress
08-20-2012, 08:34 AM
From what I've seen said online, she seems to use throwing knives though have not yet been able to find a good reference I'm afraid :(

Andrea
08-20-2012, 11:51 AM
Yeah... on the bright side, I suppose that means I can just sort of make it up. ;) Figured I'd ask, though, since I know there are people with more resources than I've got.

aeon_mistress
08-20-2012, 12:39 PM
Hope it goes well :) (and really hoping I've got this right)

Andrea
08-21-2012, 08:19 PM
Hahah, even if we got it completely wrong, who would know? ;)