PDA

View Full Version : Cosplay as Haruhi?

bluebottle
08-23-2012, 04:56 AM
Thinking of cosplaying as Haruhi obviously from Ouran Host Club :toothy: what is a good price to pay for the suit though?????????????? :confused: help!!!!!!!

Bluebottle xo :heart:

singleperfectio
08-23-2012, 05:04 PM
I'm part of a full host club (we have everyone as a steady member, except our Mori changes every now and then), and we actually made our suit jackets. My brother is Haruhi, and he had the pants and shirts and shoes already, and everyone except me and Jess (kaoru and Hikaru respectively) got their stuff from goodwill. They spent maybe ten a piece for their shirt and pants. Us as the twins got our stuff during a back to school sale so they would match perfectly. the ties I made for all our members. I got the tie base on ebay for about 99 cents each with free shipping and the ribbion for the stripe i bought on sale. Patches were either ebay or amazon.

I don't remember how much we paid for the fabric for our jackets though.... we bought one pattern and used it for all of us, starting with the largest first and working down to mine. and the fabric we bought together.

Sorry if that doesnt answer your question, but it is most likely best to price making your own verses buying one. sometimes its cheaper to make than buy...